Great whole-food supplement, not sure about taste

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used this for a year and always keep it stocked in our pantry. When the requisite quota of fresh fruits has been missed that day, this powder fills in the gap. Not sure about the minty taste or why the spearmint is in there. It's not strong, but detectable and is a little different with the fruits.

trents

Posted by Reviewer1880286 on Apr 09, 2008

This will hopefully be the answer to no more Nexium. So far so good - heartburn has not returned. It is very sweet and chalky, but can deal with that better than the affects of heartburn and Nexium.

FoodScience Superior colors are great.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 19, 2008

I use the Greens, Reds, Purples, and Oranges...they are all wonderful and taste great. I mix the Reds and Purples in my morning shake, and mix the Greens and Oranges together with water for a mid-afternoon-beverage. They're great!

Purples are great, too

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Nov 23, 2009

I've been buying Superior Reds for a long time and shared with others who love it also . . . the Purples are great too!! Really a good product to give to children instead of milkshakes.

Good product, taste is too strong

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

Very nice supplement which I have added to smoothies but it is a little sickly-sweet for my liking - if they had balanced the taste with a little ascorbic acid or something to make it a little less "carrot candy" like I would have rated it higher.

Artificial, tastes like bubblegum

Posted by adrian on Jan 29, 2012

I took a gamble by ordering because I am already quite happy with Macrolife Naturals and especially Madre Labs products already... figured I will keep an open mind and try something new. The price is quite reasonable, ingredients good but nothing exotic. So the reader knows, I do not shy away from "bad" tasting drinks IF it tastes natural... ie, I expect Chinese medicine to be bitter, but I still engage in it, in interest of education and health. This Food Science Purples though... it tastes like bubblegum. They add Stevia and many "flavours" including spearmint. I realize taste is a subjective experience, but my wife agrees. We will not reorder.

Wonderful blend

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Mar 26, 2012

This is a wonderful and good tasting formula, giving me all the benefits of berries in a concentrated formula. Blue, black and purple berries are said to be good for diabetics. Although containing sweet berries, the formula does not raise my blood sugar.

Super Purples

Posted by Reviewer2148465 on Apr 28, 2010

Love this product. I used costly super juices but didn't see much improvement. This stuff is awesome. All the nutrition of fresh fruits, super fruits, etc. all in one glass!

Good in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Oct 12, 2010

Purples add nice flavor and nutritional value to my morning protein shake

Awsome anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer2121262 on Oct 31, 2010

Big fan of anti-aging products, this one is superior with a great price. The taste is what should be expected when adding all the nutrients together (worth the effort). I mix mine with fresh blueberries/strawberries and ground fresh nuts. Feeds my cellular level. Skin looks great at age of 50, can tell difference in 4 days with circulation/skin/calming effects. Several nutrients to lower blood pressure (in which I don't have), but is very calming. Can't wait to try the others. Thanks for a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »