trents

Posted by Reviewer1880286 on Apr 09, 2008

This will hopefully be the answer to no more Nexium. So far so good - heartburn has not returned. It is very sweet and chalky, but can deal with that better than the affects of heartburn and Nexium.

Great whole-food supplement, not sure about taste

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used this for a year and always keep it stocked in our pantry. When the requisite quota of fresh fruits has been missed that day, this powder fills in the gap. Not sure about the minty taste or why the spearmint is in there. It's not strong, but detectable and is a little different with the fruits.

Good product, taste is too strong

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

Very nice supplement which I have added to smoothies but it is a little sickly-sweet for my liking - if they had balanced the taste with a little ascorbic acid or something to make it a little less "carrot candy" like I would have rated it higher.

Artificial, tastes like bubblegum

Posted by adrian on Jan 29, 2012

I took a gamble by ordering because I am already quite happy with Macrolife Naturals and especially Madre Labs products already... figured I will keep an open mind and try something new. The price is quite reasonable, ingredients good but nothing exotic. So the reader knows, I do not shy away from "bad" tasting drinks IF it tastes natural... ie, I expect Chinese medicine to be bitter, but I still engage in it, in interest of education and health. This Food Science Purples though... it tastes like bubblegum. They add Stevia and many "flavours" including spearmint. I realize taste is a subjective experience, but my wife agrees. We will not reorder.

Purples are great, too

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Nov 23, 2009

I've been buying Superior Reds for a long time and shared with others who love it also . . . the Purples are great too!! Really a good product to give to children instead of milkshakes.

FoodScience Superior colors are great.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 19, 2008

I use the Greens, Reds, Purples, and Oranges...they are all wonderful and taste great. I mix the Reds and Purples in my morning shake, and mix the Greens and Oranges together with water for a mid-afternoon-beverage. They're great!

Superior Purples

Posted by Reviewer1972690 on Jul 04, 2008

Superior Purples tastes great! It has a sweet berry flavor containing many different fruits and vegetables. Lots of antioxidant power and plenty of fiber.

Arkansas Lady

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Aug 05, 2008

Great source of antioxidants. Very good flavor and value. Will buy again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2885669 on Apr 09, 2009

This is really a nice formula. Very good taste and texture for a powder.

great

Posted by Reviewer1247310 on Jun 16, 2009

i love this product it taste great

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »