trents

Posted by Reviewer1880286 on Apr 09, 2008

This will hopefully be the answer to no more Nexium. So far so good - heartburn has not returned. It is very sweet and chalky, but can deal with that better than the affects of heartburn and Nexium.

Great whole-food supplement, not sure about taste

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used this for a year and always keep it stocked in our pantry. When the requisite quota of fresh fruits has been missed that day, this powder fills in the gap. Not sure about the minty taste or why the spearmint is in there. It's not strong, but detectable and is a little different with the fruits.

Good product, taste is too strong

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

Very nice supplement which I have added to smoothies but it is a little sickly-sweet for my liking - if they had balanced the taste with a little ascorbic acid or something to make it a little less "carrot candy" like I would have rated it higher.

Artificial, tastes like bubblegum

Posted by adrian on Jan 29, 2012

I took a gamble by ordering because I am already quite happy with Macrolife Naturals and especially Madre Labs products already... figured I will keep an open mind and try something new. The price is quite reasonable, ingredients good but nothing exotic. So the reader knows, I do not shy away from "bad" tasting drinks IF it tastes natural... ie, I expect Chinese medicine to be bitter, but I still engage in it, in interest of education and health. This Food Science Purples though... it tastes like bubblegum. They add Stevia and many "flavours" including spearmint. I realize taste is a subjective experience, but my wife agrees. We will not reorder.

FoodScience Superior colors are great.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 19, 2008

I use the Greens, Reds, Purples, and Oranges...they are all wonderful and taste great. I mix the Reds and Purples in my morning shake, and mix the Greens and Oranges together with water for a mid-afternoon-beverage. They're great!

高级紫色果蔬营养粉

Posted by Changliang on Sep 11, 2014

色彩丰富、功能强大的植物营养粉。 营养美味抗衰老,含19种水果蔬菜的全果或提取物。 含天然来源的维生素A ,维生素C ,钙,铁和钠。 自然界中,深色水果和蔬菜是最具保护性的食物,天然含有多种强效抗氧化剂,有益身体健康。 紫色食物都具有一个共同点,就是它们都含有一种叫做“花青素”的物质。花青素具有极强的抗氧化作用,能有效阻击“自由基”;花青素还具有神奇的抗血管硬化作用,可阻止心脏病发作及脑中风。而且具备很强的抗氧化力,有防衰老功效,预防癌症,增强记忆力的效果。

Purples are great, too

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Nov 23, 2009

I've been buying Superior Reds for a long time and shared with others who love it also . . . the Purples are great too!! Really a good product to give to children instead of milkshakes.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2885669 on Apr 09, 2009

This is really a nice formula. Very good taste and texture for a powder.

Obsessed with this stuff!

Posted by 5269251252089989313 on Aug 02, 2016

First of all, I think this tastes absolutely amazing, but I guess it's either hit or miss because many other reviewers dislike it. I like to sprinkle it over my cereal, and it makes it taste like fruit loops, but I like that :P It's great in smoothies too, but I don't really like it plain with water. In terms of benefits, it definitely gives me a bit more energy, but I haven't been using it long enough to notice any other results.

Fantastic

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Jun 20, 2016

I love the taste of this product. The powder mixes well when I use a small whisk. I add it to whatever brand of greens I'm taking at the time in organic almond milk and often add a raw egg for protein and energy. I highly recommend this product. I believe I have more energy since I added this to my daily morning regimen this month. Try it. I'm sure you will be happy with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »