Worth the $$

Posted by Reviewer1697139 on Jan 11, 2012

Can't believe how delicious & nutritious this product is for the price. Skip the more expensive brands and go with this, it's a quality product that tastes delicious.

Good but not that good

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 05, 2008

Very strong berry flavor and acid for the stomach. If you suffer from acid stomach, I will not recommended

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2219691 on Nov 15, 2007

Started using Superior Reds in April 2007 in my exercise program and by July 07 lost 45 lbs. Have lots of extra energy

Effective antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Oct 18, 2008

I can definitely feel this working. Unfortunately, the grape seed extract in this stuff makes me feel a little lightheaded. But if you can tolerate grape seed extract, then I can recommend Superior Reds. Bonus: Superior Reds has a tasty berry flavor.

Superior Reds

Posted by ellelisw on Sep 28, 2009

This is one of my diet staples - I mix it with either Superior Oranges, Madre C, Madre's Immunepunch and/or Madre's Eureka Berry. I make a different concoction daily with these products, depending on my mood and what products I have on hand. Much easier and less messy than making smoothies from frozen berries. To make it blend well in an easy, blender-free smoothie, I put in a little inulin FOS in a glass before water, then add 1 or 2 ozs of filtered water, stir, add crushed ice, stir some more, then fill up with more water. Yummy!

Superior Reds

Posted by Reviewer1972690 on Jul 04, 2008

Superior Reds has a delightful sweet cherry flavor with a big 5,000 ORAC units equal to 9 plus servings of fruits & vegetables in just one serving. I enjoy the wide variety of fruits & vegetables contained in this product.

goes well along with kefir or yogurt

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on Nov 05, 2008

taste weird at first probably due to the stevia. but after awhile it taste decent.

tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2905891 on Dec 18, 2010

strabge taste, a litle hard to dissolve but nice vitamin content

Superior reds

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 20, 2011

I love the taste! I feel it gives me more energy, vitality and strength. It contains the "brain food" Phosphatidyl serine, the longevity antioxidant Glutathione and another brain helper: L-carnitine. A must have.

Food Science, Superior Reds

Posted by Reviewer2719643 on Dec 22, 2008

I really like the taste of this drink mix. My only complaint is that I would like more nutrional information for this and the other FoodSciene products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »