Worth the $$

Posted by Reviewer1697139 on Jan 11, 2012

Can't believe how delicious & nutritious this product is for the price. Skip the more expensive brands and go with this, it's a quality product that tastes delicious.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2219691 on Nov 15, 2007

Started using Superior Reds in April 2007 in my exercise program and by July 07 lost 45 lbs. Have lots of extra energy

Effective antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Oct 18, 2008

I can definitely feel this working. Unfortunately, the grape seed extract in this stuff makes me feel a little lightheaded. But if you can tolerate grape seed extract, then I can recommend Superior Reds. Bonus: Superior Reds has a tasty berry flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1972690 on Jul 04, 2008

Superior Reds has a delightful sweet cherry flavor with a big 5,000 ORAC units equal to 9 plus servings of fruits & vegetables in just one serving. I enjoy the wide variety of fruits & vegetables contained in this product.

Posted by ellelisw on Sep 28, 2009

This is one of my diet staples - I mix it with either Superior Oranges, Madre C, Madre's Immunepunch and/or Madre's Eureka Berry. I make a different concoction daily with these products, depending on my mood and what products I have on hand. Much easier and less messy than making smoothies from frozen berries. To make it blend well in an easy, blender-free smoothie, I put in a little inulin FOS in a glass before water, then add 1 or 2 ozs of filtered water, stir, add crushed ice, stir some more, then fill up with more water. Yummy!

Superior reds

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 20, 2011

I love the taste! I feel it gives me more energy, vitality and strength. It contains the "brain food" Phosphatidyl serine, the longevity antioxidant Glutathione and another brain helper: L-carnitine. A must have.

Food Science, Superior Reds

Posted by Reviewer2719643 on Dec 22, 2008

I really like the taste of this drink mix. My only complaint is that I would like more nutrional information for this and the other FoodSciene products.

reds

Posted by Reviewer3021277 on Jan 25, 2009

very good tasting. mixes good with fiber.

Posted by Reviewer1025819 on Nov 27, 2007

works just as good as the "leading name brands". taste best taken with juice rather than water.

What a punch of nutrients!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Dec 26, 2007

I am very happy with this product. It has a delicious taste to it, I mix it with either rice, almond or soya milk along with a banana, and I am set nutrient and anti-oxidant wise for the day, though I try to eat anti-oxidant foods all day all, but this product gives me a sense that I am doing my whole body a whole lot of good. Just read the label of the ingredients and you will be hard pressed to find this powerhouse of nutrients and anti-oxidants in one place in any other place, or product and at such a price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »