New To iHerb?

Frankincense & Myrrh, Neuropathy, Rubbing Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Ancient Exotic Fragrance with Medicinal Properties

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 24, 2012

I'm trying this for my neuropathy, joint pain, & arthritis. I use it with Biofreeze at night. I have noticed that I sleep a little better. Since ancient times, the boswellic acids found in frankincense have been used to reduce joint pain and arthritis symptoms once applied to the joints in oil form. Topically, myrrh has also been used to treat muscular pains, arthritis, ulcers, sores, wounds, weak gums, loose teeth, bacterial and fungal skin infections and acne

Posted by Reviewer2534604 on Jul 19, 2011

This oil has helped my husband finally get some real sleep. He has had so much trouble with his toes that he can't get any real sleep. when this oil is applied, it allows him to sleep up to 6-8 hours without interruption. Highly recommended for this type of pain.

very effetive

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Jan 27, 2012

used on my 80 year old mom who has what we believe to be a pinched nerve in her thigh. The oil is very soothing and calming and also helped relive some of her pain. Much better alternative than drug patches that come with so many side effects. I hope iherb continues to carry this product. Applying topical ingredients is just as effective if not more than oral routes which are degraded in the liver before reaching the target area. We all need to be more receptive to such applications for medicinal benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1648892 on Apr 19, 2012

At this point I am very pleased with your product. I am going to reorder and I will see if I am still satisfied.

Posted by 5547851520437220148 on Jul 22, 2013

I bought this 2 weeks ago to help with pain in my feet. I have not as yet found much relief. Using it until it is all gone. But will not buy again.