Good product

Posted by Reviewer3099679 on Feb 26, 2010

I received it as a sample and I was really surprised. One full bottle for free!. Thanks iHerb. It has the best Co-Q10 form which is more bioavailable(Ubiquinol) so that's great. However, nowadays this kind of Co-Q10 is already mixed with some mates which improve his effect. This is made only by other brands, almost only one. I use this Ubiquinol before exercise so I have more power to keep strong(yes, it really works).

great sample, supreme quality

Posted by Reviewer2892741 on Feb 27, 2010

original japanese Q10 supreme quality

Energy and better sleep

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 28, 2010

I'm 50ish and needing more energy and better sleep. I take one softgel per day and this seems to help especially sleep. I can sleep a solid 5-6 hours before I wake up. I rarely do that on my own so I think ubiquinol seems to help.

Greater absorbtion up to 8x regular co=q=10

Posted by Reviewer1609497 on Feb 24, 2010

This is the best form of co-q-10 to use especially over 50 yrs old, your body does'nt have to convert it to usable form,its what the body uses best....If you are in declining health, this would be your best bet to help you correct your problem...John Maier, Ohio

Good Energy

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Feb 25, 2010

This gives good energy that you can feel right away.

Difference..

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Feb 28, 2010

I have taken medication for high blood pressure all my adult life. I was really getting drugged down and read an article on those who take RX meds eventually develope low COQ10 levels. After taking this product for a few weeks I could tell the difference, I did feel more energetic than before.

don't know about this product

Posted by Reviewer2975166 on Mar 04, 2010

I took 2 pills in one day. It make me feel kind of tired and depressed... not taking any more.

Didn't like

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Mar 03, 2010

I have had better cq10 products. I didn't like this one. It made me feel dizzy and very strange. I'm glad it was a free sample and I didn't have to pay for it.

Tried them all

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 06, 2010

This is the best qaulity ubiquinol i have tried, i know this because i am able to keep going longer under stress with my atrial fribullation (inefficient heart). Contents are pure white in colour which signifies contents are pure and have not oxidised, this ubiqiunol seems stronger than all the others i have tried, similar to healhty origins. If you are young and healthy you you may not get as many benifits as us 63 year olds but should see a benifit in skin and hair tone and this is a great anti inflammatory for anyone with astma.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Mar 06, 2010

They seem to be good quality. My daughter likes them.