Good flavor, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on Nov 28, 2007

Tea bags shipped in a foil envelope inside a box. There are no strings or envelopes, so I find them quick and easy to use in pitchers and teapots.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3057809 on Dec 23, 2007

Just got this as a free sample and had a cup yesterday. It's pretty good. I would recommend it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3309127 on Dec 29, 2007

this is a good product it was a free sample!

Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1204645 on Dec 14, 2007

Wonderful green tea!

green tea

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on Dec 20, 2007

lovely fresh taste

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 16, 2007

Packaged in a foil inner-bag besides the individual bags which makes this tea better prepared. I have it for breakfast with a couple drops of peppermint oil, it is refreshing to start my day.

Tasty

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 11, 2008

Can't complain about this tea... it was free!

Best Tasting!!!

Posted by Reviewer3206452 on Oct 28, 2008

This is the green tea I have been looking for. I must have received it before as a free gift and couldn't remember where I got it! I ordered several brands of green tea from Iherb in addition to buying every brand in the market. This is the one! I will definitely be ordering it again and again! Thank you very much!

GREAT tea!

Posted by Reviewer1119501 on Oct 28, 2008

I got this and another for free...thank you iHerb! It does not taste bitter like most green teas even if you steep for a long while. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and very good for you. A cup of this a day would be a great addition to your vitamins during cold season.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2825407 on Dec 09, 2008

I don't really prefer tea in general but this green tea is very good. It leaves no after taste and is not bitter like other tea seems to be.