I like the taste...

Posted by Reviewer2288979 on Mar 10, 2010

Kind of a sweet taste. Was really expecting like a green taste (think Chlorella) but it's a pleasant sweet. Not sure if it gave me energy, I'm not sure one would be able to tell just from one doseage.

Yay! Seaweed!

Posted by Reviewer1123278 on May 11, 2010

I live in Alaska, and we have to hit certain beaches at low tide to pick seaweed, then dry in the sun. Lots of work, hard to get. This is fast, convenient, and when I'm out, I do not worry anymore.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Apr 30, 2010

OK taste. I don't know what effect it is supposed to have. I didn't feel any effect, good or bad.

Seems to have calmed a migraine & lifted fatigue in 15 min!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 08, 2010

Mine tasted kind of yucky, it was like getting hit by a huge "after-taste", almost bitter & somewhat plasticky. Not sure if the one in the glass vial might taste better. But I am very intrigued: I was having a mild migraine for the past few hours & it is now gone (15 min after ingesting sample). Also I have adrenal failure & was very tired. This seems to have calmed me & lifted the fatigue and I now have a sweet & pleasant taste in my mouth! I've been looking for a whole food mineral supplement & might have to give this a try. Thank you for the freebie, iHerb! =)

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Apr 01, 2010

Just one dose and I felt energized for hours. It's a calm and smooth energy boost without making me feel jittery like caffeine does. I also slept better. A lot of supplements (vitamins, minerals, etc.) makes me feel tired and sick, but not this one. I'm so glad iHerb offered this sample. I've ordered a bottle of this as well as a bottle of the capsules to try.

Don't feel much difference

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 18, 2010

Tasted okay but I didn't notice any extra energy.

sample only

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 19, 2010

samples give us a taste test but hardly tell us what they can and will do for the whole body

I only took one time

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012

I took this sample only once. I didn't see a difference. However this may not be a fair review as it may take a few times for results.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Good superfood!

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Sep 02, 2010

Free superfood is great superfood!