Fab!

Posted by Reviewer2880743 on Jun 21, 2008

I love making homemade food for my baby - it's the best possible thing for her. This kit is so easy and makes it easy to add variety and gives great ideas. I highly recommend it!

Perfect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1315381 on Aug 26, 2008

I had wanted this from the first time I seen it when I was pregnant. I finally got it a few weeks ago and LOVE it. It is so handy and so far, my little girl loves everything I have made. I feel like I am doing her a favor and starting her out right. I breast feed still and work full time; to many making my own baby food sounded crazy, but NOT with this kit. It is easy and fast. I spend my Sundays making mine and my husbands lunches for the week, and our daughters baby food for the week. It's PERFECT!!!! First time Mommy!!!

Fresh Baby Food Kit is great!

Posted by Reviewer1260996 on Nov 08, 2008

I'm very pleased with this item and would recommend it to anyone. The food trays are very sturdy and the cookbook is easy to follow. It also comes with a laminated "cheat sheet" for quick reference that I keep right on my 'frig door. And I found that iHerb had the best price hands down, for both the kit and the extra trays you can buy separately.

If you want your baby to have the best, this is a must have!!

Posted by Reviewer1695567 on Nov 14, 2008

This is a wonderful product. It allows me to make fresh baby food for my son. I like the idea of being able to feed my baby fresh food instead of the baby food that has been sitting in a jar or container for months or years on the shelf. This kit makes it so quick and easy! Well worth the purchase. Not to mention the money you will save making your own baby food.

Great baby shower gift

Posted by Reviewer1525320 on Jul 14, 2009

I've given this to three different moms at their baby showers and all loved it. The mom who has had a chance to use it - swears by it.

Fresh Baby Food

Posted by Reviewer2460522 on Oct 09, 2009

Great product and easy to make.

Disapointed

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Jan 18, 2011

this is just ice cube trays with lids and a book on how to puree. I was really hoping it would have receipes on how to make your own rice or oatmeal ceral for baby but it does not. I can puree fruit and veg without paying $24

Baby Food Kit

Posted by Reviewer1519777 on Sep 11, 2008

Havent used it yet but instructions speak for themselves.

So easy, baby food kit.

Posted by Reviewer1788076 on Nov 10, 2008

I got the kit to help with baby food. I'm not sure how helpful it is.I dose tell you about what foods a baby can have at what age. butit says that a baby can't hae food untill 6mo. when baby food jars (and her dr) say 4mo. I love the trays but in reality you need 4 trays at least. I made 1 butternut squash and it took over 4 trays full.