Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Fresh Baby, So Easy, Baby Food Kit, 1 Kit (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer2880743 on Jun 21, 2008

I love making homemade food for my baby - it's the best possible thing for her. This kit is so easy and makes it easy to add variety and gives great ideas. I highly recommend it!

Perfect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1315381 on Aug 26, 2008

I had wanted this from the first time I seen it when I was pregnant. I finally got it a few weeks ago and LOVE it. It is so handy and so far, my little girl loves everything I have made. I feel like I am doing her a favor and starting her out right. I breast feed still and work full time; to many making my own baby food sounded crazy, but NOT with this kit. It is easy and fast. I spend my Sundays making mine and my husbands lunches for the week, and our daughters baby food for the week. It's PERFECT!!!! First time Mommy!!!

Fresh Baby Food Kit is great!

Posted by Reviewer1260996 on Nov 08, 2008

I'm very pleased with this item and would recommend it to anyone. The food trays are very sturdy and the cookbook is easy to follow. It also comes with a laminated "cheat sheet" for quick reference that I keep right on my 'frig door. And I found that iHerb had the best price hands down, for both the kit and the extra trays you can buy separately.

If you want your baby to have the best, this is a must have!!

Posted by Reviewer1695567 on Nov 14, 2008

This is a wonderful product. It allows me to make fresh baby food for my son. I like the idea of being able to feed my baby fresh food instead of the baby food that has been sitting in a jar or container for months or years on the shelf. This kit makes it so quick and easy! Well worth the purchase. Not to mention the money you will save making your own baby food.

Great baby shower gift

Posted by Reviewer1525320 on Jul 14, 2009

I've given this to three different moms at their baby showers and all loved it. The mom who has had a chance to use it - swears by it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »