No more chafing

Posted by 4647200410812316511 on Feb 07, 2014

This really helps when I'm working out or if I'm out and about on a hot and humid day. Prevents chafing in every corner of my body. Used to apply baby powder which gets on to my clothes and floors. Very satisfied.

Not good enough yet to replace talc.

Posted by 5174983987441848784 on Jan 26, 2015

This product has promise and could be better with further development but cannot currently replace the talc I use. I find the smell of the product unpleasant and it stays all day. The product worked better on completely dry skin but still became tacky and sticky later in the day. It was hard to reapply at work because I was unable to dry my skin thoroughly enough. Putting it on right after a shower didn't work either because it never dried properly and so remained tacky all day. People who don't use talc will probably find it better than nothing, if you can put up with the smell.

fresh nuts!!

Posted by 5090634514925202795 on Mar 06, 2015

This stuff does exactly what it claims to do. No more wetness, stickiness or discomfort. It really does make a difference.Use it after showering and you"re ready for the day ahead.5 stars all the way!!

Works a charm

Posted by 5746890153488944991 on Apr 12, 2016

Does great to prevent chafing. I also prefer the smell to that of talc/baby powder and appreciate the lack of cleanup.

Works perfectly

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 15, 2016

I apply a little to the balls before putting my clothes on. it drys in under a minute and does't make a mess. the only thing you might get is a little bit of this fine white dust on your underwear. I guess its lotion that dried on hairs and then fell off. easily removed. I'm not sure if its healthy though. I mean, maybe it also prevents your balls from cooling off? I haven't had any indication so far but I've been wondering. Lasts long

Good

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Feb 26, 2014

This product seems to be good i only tried it couple of times and it makes me feel dry all the day , still need to test its efficiency at the summer. Thanks iHerb for great products and service

Can't comment - unopened and unused as yet!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 02, 2014

I have to admit, this is an amusing product - no sugarcoating it! But it's too pricey to buy as a joke. I don't have balls, but I do have generous thighs which chafe terribly in the humidity of summer. Normally I have to wear thigh-length lycra shorts under a skirt. Let's see if using this on my legs will help. A smaller, trial-sized tube, would be appreciated.