Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Fresh Body, Fresh Balls, 5 fl oz (148 ml)

No more chafing

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4647200410812316511 on Feb 07, 2014

This really helps when I'm working out or if I'm out and about on a hot and humid day. Prevents chafing in every corner of my body. Used to apply baby powder which gets on to my clothes and floors. Very satisfied.

Not good enough yet to replace talc.

Posted by 5174983987441848784 on Jan 26, 2015

This product has promise and could be better with further development but cannot currently replace the talc I use. I find the smell of the product unpleasant and it stays all day. The product worked better on completely dry skin but still became tacky and sticky later in the day. It was hard to reapply at work because I was unable to dry my skin thoroughly enough. Putting it on right after a shower didn't work either because it never dried properly and so remained tacky all day. People who don't use talc will probably find it better than nothing, if you can put up with the smell.

Good

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Feb 26, 2014

This product seems to be good i only tried it couple of times and it makes me feel dry all the day , still need to test its efficiency at the summer. Thanks iHerb for great products and service

Can't comment - unopened and unused as yet!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 02, 2014

I have to admit, this is an amusing product - no sugarcoating it! But it's too pricey to buy as a joke. I don't have balls, but I do have generous thighs which chafe terribly in the humidity of summer. Normally I have to wear thigh-length lycra shorts under a skirt. Let's see if using this on my legs will help. A smaller, trial-sized tube, would be appreciated.