Amazing!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Apr 06, 2014

I had been missing salsa verde, because I cannot seem to find tomatillos to make my own in Korea. This stuff really hit the spot!

I can't eat this salsa, it's much too sharp

Posted by Reviewer1599768 on Oct 15, 2012

This stuff is almosf as liquid as ketchup, a kind of sickly green color, and incredibly sharp, not medium at all. I have always loved Amy's mild salsa, which is chunky and thick, just a little spicy, and tastes of tomatoes. Iherb, please sell Amy's Salsa!

Sooo good!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015

I made some amazing pulled chicken with this salsa, though I had eaten a quarter of the jar with tortilla chips before I was done cooking! I highly recommend it--the flavor is great.

Oh So Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2430578 on Sep 16, 2012

I have loved this salsa for years. I make my own roasted tomatillo salsa fresh with peppers from my garden too,and sometimes with my own home grown tomatillos. The thing is, I like this salsa as well as my own. This is bursting with flavor, and when you add a little fresh lime juice on top of this, WOW! Way to go chef Rick Bayless and iHerb. Thanks so much for this wonderful treat at a fantastic price!

Best salsa on iherb

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016

This fresh tasting tomatillo, roasted Serrano chile salsa is my absolute favorite and a big hit with guests. I especially love the recipe on the label for the Tangy guacamole...just add avocado & cilantro....super simple but delivers a delicacy like taste that makes you crave more when you run out.

Medium still too hot for me!

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

Yup, I'm a wimp. It's probably just right for most people. I wish there was a mild, because the taste is delicious but the lingering heat too much for me. I've been putting in a tiny bit into salsa fresca.

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Apr 20, 2012

Very tasty!

my love

Posted by veljanov on Sep 02, 2011

this is a very tasty sauce! Taste the sauce home! Beware of sharp. My love

love it

Posted by Reviewer1989082 on Oct 18, 2011

not too spicy, but with great flavors! I love using this salsa on my salada instead of dressing!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1611692 on Dec 31, 2011

Great product. Taste and flavor is the best i have ever found

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »