fMakes great toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Oct 17, 2011

This clay added to homemade toothpaste somehow gives cleaner teeth which can immediately be felt after brushing.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3174121 on May 13, 2011

I was looking for bentonite clay on the web - and found both your Co and another one, called Pascalite. They claim theirs is the BEST - they sent me a sample and I have compared it with yours. I cannot detect much of a difference. I am very satisfied with the product - it has a wonderful consistency - light and supple.

Betonite clay

Posted by Reviewer2229816 on Jun 15, 2011

Good for poison ivy.

Great as a facial mask!

Posted by Reviewer2168887 on Oct 22, 2011

If you want your pores to shirk use this as a facial mask. All you have to do is add water. God bless!

Great detox

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Feb 02, 2012

used my Native Americans. I take this every night to detox along with psyllium husk. Also take activated charcoal sometimes.

Very effective

Posted by 5521157333413935323 on Jul 18, 2013

This clay exceeded my expectations. 3 days I have been using this. My chronically clogged pores are shrinking fast. Hyperpigmentation is fading. My skin looks creamier and healthier. I've tried other clays but they were gritty and irritated my hyper-sensitive skin. This is smooth and creamy. I mix up a little in a plastic screw top container so it's ready to go anytime.

For wounds and acne

Posted by 5511154812074263564 on Aug 20, 2014

This is a completely different clay! Very funny stuff. I used it on a wound that didn't heal, but after a few applications it was waaaayyy better! I gave some to my son, for his acne, and he also was very enthusiastic. I'm sure it has more uses, I want to read up on this, but so far I think it's a winner.

great!

Posted by Ambrosine on Feb 22, 2014

makes my face feel like an apple with moisture and glow.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1502374 on Jan 23, 2012

Makes a great mask for face and body..

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer2380031 on Jan 26, 2012

Product came fast in spite of winter weather here. Clay is great...........marvelous detox foot baths.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »