Great product if you're craving buttery products

Posted by 4751853086728989972 on Sep 17, 2013

I'm amased with this little bottle! I add the flavor to batters, baked meats, rice, pasta and many other dishes - it improves them all and makes you feel a bit confused for it doesn't taste guilt-free though it is :)

Great

Posted by 4661677529402058350 on Apr 22, 2014

Great for baking

absoltuly amazing

Posted by 5190192702665445634 on Sep 10, 2014

This product is amazing, it makes any meal taste so flavoursome and delicious. I am on a strict bodybuidling prep diet and its making all my meals taste exceptional. Its best in oats, vegetable sitr ups and mixed with salad! All you need is 1/2 a teaspoon...

Very buttery!

Posted by Reviewer3197734 on Sep 14, 2012

Great product for baking, popcorn and my personal fav, adding to coconut oil to substitute for butter! YUMMY!

Smells and tastes just like butter!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this to add to my canola oil to spray on my air-popped popcorn. I just added a few drops to the oil and it transformed it into a wonderful butter flavored healthy oil. When I spray it on my popcorn, it smells like I'm at the movie theater. The kids can't get enough!. I also spray the butter flavor/oil mix on steamed veggies and it gives them that nice butter flavor without the unhealthy calories. You can add it to just about anything to needs butter flavor. Wonderful product.

Frontier butter flavor

Posted by Reviewer1864720 on Mar 20, 2012

Good

great butter flavoring!

Posted by Reviewer2964734 on Sep 15, 2011

I ordered this to make ButterMint ice cream and was totally satisfied with the flavor and quality of the product. I've since used it to enhance decorator icing that is 50/50 butter and vegetable shortening and it's been impossible to tell the icing isn't 100% butter! I highly recommend this Butter Flavor!

good for diet baking

Posted by 5098807418509854995 on Jul 19, 2012

just don't add too much- 2 drops is enough for 4 standard muffins

nice smell

Posted by 4617252200266838549 on Jul 30, 2012

ideal for making bread without butter

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 01, 2012

It adds a rather convincing butter flavor to cooked foods without the unhealthy traits of real butter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »