Reminds me of being a kid

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 15, 2012

I haven't had butter flavour since I was a kid, but I thought it would be nice to have this around for when I want to make a baked good that's low in calories but tastes decadent. It has a nice, natural taste and no, it's not just like butter...but it's amazing added to a 'cake batter' smoothie. It makes it taste amazing!

great!

Posted by 4997634206927752236 on Jan 31, 2014

Love mixing this into my oatmeal for a more creamy flavor. Smells really strongly as its concentrated but tastes great if you follow the amount recommendation!

Not so buttery to me

Posted by 4704469027343080262 on May 08, 2014

Maybe I didn't use it long enough, but

Not what I expected BUT...

Posted by 5695275350440857607 on Apr 13, 2014

I have used butter extracts before from other big and small name brands, mostly with success. Dissatisfied with spending an arm and a leg every time, I thought I'd try Frontier because I love all of the extracts I've tried from them so far. This butter extract may be an exception to that. On first whiff from the bottle, it smells somewhat sour and unpleasant. It's consistency is a little slimy and sludgy. I was surprised at how cloudy and thick it was when I went to use it. Despite all of this, however, the product is helpful in giving me a VERY mild butter taste in some dishes eapecially oatmeal and baked goods. It's not what I expected, but it gets the job done.

Ok

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on Apr 14, 2014

Tast of butter, but can't compare to real butter.

Okay for what it is

Posted by 5279735241385504223 on Jan 14, 2015

Has a strong flavor, but tastes quite artificial (but i dont know what else you would expect). Would probably buy again

Ok

Posted by Norwegianchick on Jun 29, 2012

I haven't found many uses for this yet. It tastes kind of weird, but is ok when used in moderation.

smells alcohol, taste ok

Posted by missmowmow on Nov 09, 2011

Think it smells a little alcohol, but works fine on a diet to get a little 'unhealthy' taste:)

I think butter flavour has a okey taste.

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on Jun 09, 2012

I think Butter flavour has a okey taste. Very strong so one bottel last very long time.

Far from butter

Posted by Reviewer2323603 on Mar 21, 2012

It smells like butter - but dosent work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »