Frontier Natural Products, Cajun Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

My all time favourite spice blend!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Feb 06, 2014

I love love love this spice blend, I sprinkle it everywhere - from eggs to broccoli, to sardines. I was buying the small bottle and I finally discovered that it comes in a big package as well! Very economical! Very happy! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not bad, pretty good, in fact.

Posted by Reviewer2010946 From New York on Jul 05, 2011

I bought this trying to duplicate another brand of Cajun Seasoning that had MSG in it, which I don't want to eat. This is free of it, but doesn't have quite the punch that the other companies does (Atlantic Spice Company, if it's allowed to say). I add some cayenne and it's better, but I am still experimenting with what else it needs to be like the other in taste. I would most likely buy this again, at any rate. It's a lot of flavour for the money.

Multi-Purpose Seasoning

Posted by Reviewer1232563 From Nevada on Oct 10, 2011

We love this blend of spices. Think outside the box with this cajun seasoning---we use with oil/lemon and stir fry with pasta, seasoned fish, soups, seasoned rice. Don't need those expensive boxed goods (pasta, rice), use this instead and save $$.

Cajun Seasoning

Posted by Reviewer1717081 From Australia on Feb 06, 2013

We love this spice. Great value too!

Good Seasoning!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 From Singapore on Nov 11, 2013

Used it for everything, even sprinkling it on my fries for the Cajun zest.