Gluten-free

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Apr 26, 2012

We put a tablespoon in our dishwasher as we make up our own detergent. Citric acid makes our stainless steel shine and protects glassware from the highly alkaline/basic ingredients we use. 90% iso alcohol with as much citric acid as can be dissolved in makes up the rinse aid. A little citric acid on a damp cloth shines up dull stainless steel pots and pans. Also, this is the main ingredient in dishwasher cleaners. Manufacturer states this is from corn-derived dextrose. This is unlike citric acid that is from wheat-derived dextrose, made in China and exported all over the world. Some celiacs, such as myself, react to the minute amount of protein that remains in dextrose or maltodextrin based on wheat. This makes these potentially dangerous ingredients as the Asian types from wheat can be cheaper and American food and supplement companies sometimes choose them over the domestic corn-based products.

Kidney stones and sink cleaning

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

Who would suppose that a single supplement could help clear out kidney stones and clean your sink at the same time. Well, chemically the process is always the same- calcification, which you don't want in your kidney or in your sink...

Very good

Posted by 5404594578844202641 on Jan 06, 2015

Made bath bombs with this. Worked very well. Am getting more.

Great to clean with

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016

I've recently discovered the helpfulness of using Citric Acid to clean my house with. So far, I have used it with a mixture of baking soda for my shower, sinks, and toilets. First I wet the surface with a spray bottle of white vinegar and water mix, then sprinkle the mixture of baking soda and citric acid. After the bubbling stops, I rub it down with a cloth, and rinse with hot water for a sparkling clean surface. However with the toilet bowl, I merely use a scrub brush, then flush.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Great for teapot cleaning!!

For a simple ph drink

Posted by Reviewer3168173 on Nov 30, 2011

I take bicarb of soda now and then for an acid system but can't handle the taste. I use 1/2 tsp of baking soda with same amount citric acid and then add 1/4 cup or more water and drink it down. Using the ph paper I ordered from iherb, I keep track of how acid/alkaline my system is. Citric acid is also a cleaner of the system. Google....research!!

Citric Acid~disenfectant

Posted by Reviewer1912586 on Sep 25, 2011

Hulda Clark recommends using Citric Acid to rinse the body after washing hair or body to remove any residue left on the body. It leaves you soft & clean too. I use it in combination with borax to clean my dishes. It foams nicely when water is added to the mix. It is used in a poison ivy killer solution. All around a great product.

Great

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 24, 2011

Works great for cleaning!

Bath Bombs

Posted by Reviewer2938582 on Apr 05, 2011

Worked well for my bath bomb recipes

great service

Posted by Reviewer2019619 on Aug 10, 2011

I received my order quickly and they even added a couple of samples for me to try. Thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »