I like it

Posted by Reviewer1513031 on Sep 12, 2014

Aún no lo he probado

Frontier Natural Products Cream of Tartar

Posted by 5466876581365806318 on Apr 11, 2014

Women of the world unite! I recently found out that this product works wonders for bladder issues. If you suffer from frequent urination, the urge to go constantly, not being able to sleep through the night... this may help you out too. What I was told to do is mix 1 tablespoon cream of tartar with 1 tablespoon of lime or lemon juice. Put that in 8 oz. of water or tea. It doesn't taste too hideous, especially if mixed in tea. You do this every day for a week and then drop down to whenever your symptoms may reappear. I use it every other day myself. I was getting up 3 or 4 times at night to use the bathroom and pretty much going on the hour during the day and stressing from hour to hour waiting until I could go again. After trying this remedy after the first day I was sleeping through the night. During the day I am going to the bathroom every 3 1/2 to 4 hours. It has worked wonders for me! I'm not a doctor just an ordinary woman with ordinary female bladder issues... I'm just saying give it a try if you so desire. If it doesn't work for you, you can see a doctor for more elaborate treatments. Just saying this one worked for me and it is a quick fix at a reasonable price!

High quality cream of tartar.

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 23, 2014

Good price, excellent product to break down internal parasites.

Such a great deal! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I got this to help alkalinize my system which is so acidic. I also need it for my fluffy biscuit recipe that aren't big and fluffy if I don't add it. I won't have to buy this for a long time now!

The affordable way to buy cream of tartar

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

Cream of tartar is a pantry staple at my house. In addition to its baking uses, it is one of the most effective things you can use to remove burned food from pots and pans. Add a generous heap to some water in the affected pan, simmer for a half hour, and scrub. That is not feasible with the over-priced, teensy bottles and boxes you find at the store. But when you have a pound... ! My very experienced acupuncturist recommends drinking 1/2 tsp. each of cream of tartar and baking soda in a cup of water to counter lactic acid in the body.

Excellent

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Very good and fresh!

cream of tartar

Posted by 5090254163715186821 on Nov 27, 2012

It is fine. Thank you!

Good product

Posted by Winterfair on Nov 22, 2012

Does what it has to do for a good price.

Great Product at a Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1730051 on Mar 26, 2012

I'm using this product in my baking. Combined with baking soda, it makes a fine cornstarch-free baking powder substitute.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »