10% Off Orders Over $40!

Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Hibiscus Flowers, 16 oz (453 g)

Real Hibiscus tea

Posted by Reviewer1099849 on May 19, 2011

I had hibiscus tea from pure hibiscus flowers in Egypt some years ago. I had not been able to find the product anywhere in the US. Then I stumbled upon it online. The tea I bought from iHerb was at least as good if not better than that I had in Egypt. It is powerful, smooth and tangy. The aroma is fruity and soothing. In short, I liked it!

Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Hibiscus Flowers, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 25, 2013

Excellent quality products at a affordable price.

Hibiscus Tea

Posted by Reviewer1369316 on Jun 16, 2011

We love this tea, it really works to lower blood pressure, but we have found that the cut and sifted flowers are not as potent as others we've tried. This tea tastes better but does not have the same impact by about 10 bp points.

Hibiscus Tea Can lower High Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer3240985 on Jul 28, 2011

I don't Have High blood pressure and attribute that to the use of Hibiscus Tea! Taking 3 cups of tea per day can lower your Pressure by as much as 7 points. I've been using Hibiscus Tea for about 3 years.

HIBISCUS TASTES GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1421860 on Jul 02, 2012

Hibiscus tea with hawthorn berries makes great tasting tea, supposedly good for lowering blood pressure which would be a welcome addition for anyone like myself living with severe stage II hypertension. I drink one coffee cup full of tea each day. I add about 3-4 heaping tablespoons of hibiscus and about a heaping tablespoon of hawthorn berries in purified water, bring to a boil, shut off and steep for about 12 minutes and filter through a cup size wire screen sieve. I add about a tablespoon of honey to sweeten, but I am hoping to change to xylitol eventually.