• Reviews | English

Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Hibiscus Flowers, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 25, 2013

Excellent quality products at a affordable price.

Hibiscus Tea

Posted by Reviewer1369316 on Jun 16, 2011

We love this tea, it really works to lower blood pressure, but we have found that the cut and sifted flowers are not as potent as others we've tried. This tea tastes better but does not have the same impact by about 10 bp points.

Real Hibiscus tea

Posted by Reviewer1099849 on May 19, 2011

I had hibiscus tea from pure hibiscus flowers in Egypt some years ago. I had not been able to find the product anywhere in the US. Then I stumbled upon it online. The tea I bought from iHerb was at least as good if not better than that I had in Egypt. It is powerful, smooth and tangy. The aroma is fruity and soothing. In short, I liked it!

Hibiscus Tea Can lower High Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer3240985 on Jul 28, 2011

I don't Have High blood pressure and attribute that to the use of Hibiscus Tea! Taking 3 cups of tea per day can lower your Pressure by as much as 7 points. I've been using Hibiscus Tea for about 3 years.

HIBISCUS TASTES GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1421860 on Jul 02, 2012

Hibiscus tea with hawthorn berries makes great tasting tea, supposedly good for lowering blood pressure which would be a welcome addition for anyone like myself living with severe stage II hypertension. I drink one coffee cup full of tea each day. I add about 3-4 heaping tablespoons of hibiscus and about a heaping tablespoon of hawthorn berries in purified water, bring to a boil, shut off and steep for about 12 minutes and filter through a cup size wire screen sieve. I add about a tablespoon of honey to sweeten, but I am hoping to change to xylitol eventually.

Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

Good quality product. Will buy again. I use this for the taste and use it for tea and make syrup for cold drinks. Also use it with henna mix to bring some red tones. Drink syrup also works with soda stream, comes nice coloured and tasting soda.

It's healthy and tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 27, 2012

What a pleasure to consume a product that has a nice flavour (keep in mind it's very concentraded, so use it carefully) and improves your overall health! I highly recommend it!

from Russia

Posted by levinbraun on Nov 29, 2011

Economic packing and matchless taste

HIBISCUS TEA EFFECTIVE FOR LOWERING BLOOD PRESSURE

Posted by Reviewer2483374 on Mar 05, 2012

Since I've started to use this product my blood pressure seems to have dropped to levels it hasn't been in a long time. Since I'm unable to take the drugs available, this is such a boon. I make a pot every morning -- three cups with a little stevia. It's a pleasant drink to start the day.

Hibiscus

Posted by 5440780117057987469 on Oct 08, 2013

I use this for a tea which is great hot or cold, no caffeine and is great for keeping blood pressure down

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »