It is the cheapest one I have found!

Posted by 5212523463281000343 on Mar 10, 2016

I wish this item is organic, but I am very glad to find the great value! It is very mild taste. I usually add this to my favorite tea. I buy dried ginger and steep with this one, too. I buy this for my candida problem.

Pau d'Arco

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Oct 28, 2015

Good for everything

good price and quality,

Posted by 5491683802106076619 on Jun 20, 2015

I am very happy with both the quality, price and speed of delivery

Execellent

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 17, 2015

Efficace. C'est le bois interne du Pau d'Arco (= lapacho arbre sud américain) dont les composants (quinones...) éliminent les microorganismes pathogènes pouvant être impliqués dans des infections gastro intestinales (le Pau d'arco a beaucoup de propriétés : anti fongique notamment contre le développement incontrôlé de candida albicans, anti-inflammatoire, etc.). Je l'ai bu durant plusieurs semaine (en combinaison avec des probiotiques pour reformer une bonne flores intestinales) et j'ai vraiment vu une différence au niveau de la sphère digestive. Il a par contre une certaine amertume (de légère à forte en fonction de votre dosage).

Noticeable & Possitive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Dec 08, 2014

Noticeable reaction contraction, women wanting to get pregnant or are pregnant should not use it. I drink no more then 3 cups, with a pinch of this, a little extra Ginger and a Chia tea bag. Boil the water, turn off the heat on the kettle, then soak the combination for about 20 min. In the end added a teaspoon of unalkanized cocoa, little honey and sugar. It's delicious, without the sugar it will taste like coffee. Plus a make pulverized capsules mix ginger with it, for my husband. We are both noticing positive effects. Not recommended to long periods or over 3 cups of tea a day.

Very happy with it

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Oct 06, 2014

The tea has a great aroma and the quantity is very large so it'a a great value for the money.

Good antifungal and urinary tract infection

Posted by 4834675214612867231 on Sep 26, 2014

This tea has cleared my chronic urinary tract infection, if nothing else to help me. It also takes care of fungal infections of the genital and certainly in other places. However, one must take tea in large quantity to be healed from a serious illness. Approx 7 tablespoons of simmering water (90 degrees) for 20 minutes - I have been taught.

best

Posted by 5014228300534356610 on Aug 03, 2014

i have candida problem. Hopefully i can be healed. This is the best. I have one question. Is this just the bark. Or is it the inner bark.

Great price

Posted by 5093727238202613649 on Jul 31, 2014

I'm going to make some tea tomorrow for a tonic recipe i have. The contents looks good and it was the best price for Pau d'Arco i found.

Tastes Great - Economical - Great Anti-Fungal

Posted by TanyaB on Jul 24, 2014

Great to buy whole bag - super fresh.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »