Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted, Pau d'Arco Bark, 16 oz (453 g)

Very beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Sep 21, 2011

This is a very good brand of Pau D' Arco. I make the tea for consumption as well as for applying to an affected area of my skin. It is most beneficial. As a (young!) middle-aged woman :), my body has gone through changes. Being a very rhythmic dancer in my day, I have discovered, after getting into a Zumba exercise class over a year ago, that I found it very difficult to follow the rhythm of the dance exercises - I was just outdone but I knew that it had to do with some health issues such as hormal imbalances and hypothyroidism. Recently, after a month's absence from my class, and after being on this tea for exactly the same amount of time simultaneously, I resumed my class two days ago. I was in for a wonderful surprise; I had no problem with my rhythm doing these exercises! And I know it is due to the health benefits of this Pau D' Arco tea! My nails now look so healthy as well, and my singing voice, which had nearly failed me, is much stronger now. I know that Pau D' Arco benefits all of the systems of the body to bring healing and balance. I thank God for blessing us with His wonderful medicines from nature and for giving me the wisdom and the knowledge to receive these tremendous life saving gifts.

best for GUT HEALING

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jun 15, 2011

this heerb is truly #1 for all gut related problems, it helped me immensely cure my ulcers and chronic pain on the colon.

Super nice fresh crop

Posted by Reviewer2564319 on Mar 28, 2012

great cleansing/healing tea, lots of info online the benefits. This item is really nice,fresh and potent. bought 2 of these. Boil gently for 15 minutes or so, then add a little bit of organic honey, cinnamon (antiviral)and Cat's claw to create the right synergy and then just put your feet up and enjoy helping your immune system..I'm drinking a cup as i type this!:)

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Apr 28, 2011

I use it to fight candida. This great quality and cheaper than other brands. Thank you iHerb.

Some Thoughts On the Pau D'Arco Product

Posted by 5725442780811876093 on Nov 05, 2012

Having researched and investigated the Pau D'Arco Bark , it was fulfilling to receive, on short notice, with utmost promptness and such economy, such carefully packed volumes of the Natural Bark, which resembled a thick assemblage of " natural needles" , as would be the consequence of pulverizing the bark of a particular tree surface. Having administered the remedial decoctions, by simmering it in Heated Water over the Stove for Twenty Minutes, and distilling it in a Tea Cup, we are as yet not aware, nor consciously possess faculties of instant discernments and holistic physiological diagnostic capacities to determine within our Minds the measure and extent of its remedial effects . This does not , however mean, such effects have not unbeknownst come to transpire, and at any rate, we should like to continue with ingesting the Product over Time , to experience potential " Long Term Effects " in Good Faith . The Taste of Pau D'Arco is certainly rather mild, insofar as Teas go , and its Core Beneficialness is something we choose to Trust, Explore Further in a Scientific Way, while Commending the Methods of Organization, Distribution, and Shipping, which we have no reason to doubt, has been subjected to a well regulated and ethical platform of access by the Company, which has with such impressive and liberal Economy and Hospitableness of Service, given us access to what we wanted . With Gratitude and Universal Devotions and in Utmost Supports and Restorations of Natural Law , Alexander,MSMA