Great bargain

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 28, 2012

I love the taste of Pau d'Arco. I don't like sweet teas. Years ago a naturopath used it as one part of the candida diet. It needs to be boiled for a short time. I am using the same bark to make a second pot of tea. Recycle. Frontier is a great source for all kinds of good things.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1534863 on Jan 22, 2012

It's natural and very good quality!

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 18, 2012

very happy with this

wonderful flavor

Posted by Reviewer3318245 on Oct 27, 2011

this is one of the nicest i've used

It does what it is suppose to do!

Posted by Reviewer2601050 on Oct 11, 2011

Love this product!

Very beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Sep 21, 2011

This is a very good brand of Pau D' Arco. I make the tea for consumption as well as for applying to an affected area of my skin. It is most beneficial. As a (young!) middle-aged woman :), my body has gone through changes. Being a very rhythmic dancer in my day, I have discovered, after getting into a Zumba exercise class over a year ago, that I found it very difficult to follow the rhythm of the dance exercises - I was just outdone but I knew that it had to do with some health issues such as hormal imbalances and hypothyroidism. Recently, after a month's absence from my class, and after being on this tea for exactly the same amount of time simultaneously, I resumed my class two days ago. I was in for a wonderful surprise; I had no problem with my rhythm doing these exercises! And I know it is due to the health benefits of this Pau D' Arco tea! My nails now look so healthy as well, and my singing voice, which had nearly failed me, is much stronger now. I know that Pau D' Arco benefits all of the systems of the body to bring healing and balance. I thank God for blessing us with His wonderful medicines from nature and for giving me the wisdom and the knowledge to receive these tremendous life saving gifts.

Pau d'Arco Review

Posted by Reviewer1526276 on Sep 04, 2011

Great product - recommend it to just about everybody and grind it and feed it w/other herbs and supplements to my sick horse.

best for GUT HEALING

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jun 15, 2011

this heerb is truly #1 for all gut related problems, it helped me immensely cure my ulcers and chronic pain on the colon.

Posted by Reviewer1638282 on May 26, 2011

The tea is healthy, and I like the taste

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2604716 on May 18, 2011