perfect for pregnancy and beyond

Posted by 5694637339265846075 on Feb 09, 2016

I am expecting my third child and was looking for a new tea. I have tried many different brands and this is by far my favorite! It is the nicest loose tea I have tried and doesn't have any extra garbage in it. It is very high quality and seeps perfectly. I am sure one bag will last me a long time! The price is unbeatable too. I would recommend this to anyone especially if they are expecting.

Good price, quantity and taste

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I love the taste of this tea! I am a huge tea drinker but have stopped since getting pregnant because of the caffeine. Was happy to know that this tea helps tone the uterus(?) and that it tastes good! To me, its like a green tea and chamomile tea. Light and fragrant. I don't like chamomile tea that much cos it doesn't have much of the "tea" taste. It could be the tannin content, I'm not sure. This is a happy medium for me, and I will continue drinking one cup every evening before bed.

Love it

Posted by 4746604689921878104 on Aug 18, 2015

I love this rasberry tea. good quality

Awesome RRLT!

Posted by 5586514277851795085 on Aug 07, 2015

I was drinking Traditional Medicinals Raspberry Red Leaf Tea(Organic) for a couple of months so I decided to make a switch to try out this tea since it is more cheaper and it comes in a huge bag of tea leaves! The tea was nicely packed in the foil and it does has some clumps together, it really does smells like raspberry! The tea itself is not sweet and is very mild, I think it can be used almost every day. It does help to warm my body as well, will be ordering another bag of tea after this!

Love it!!

Posted by 5208661867828010405 on May 05, 2015

My package arrived earlier than expected, was packaged appropriately, and is a good quality product. The raspberry leaves do contain some stems and the leaves all sort of try to clump together a bit but the leaves are healthy/in good condition. I plan on ordering this again once I run out.

Red Raspberry Leaf for my mares

Posted by 4894738822930994010 on Dec 25, 2014

After looking at the main ingredients in most of the products for moody mares and young fillies, raspberry leaves seems to be the one main ingredient so I decided to try the bulk from iherb. The bulk cost of the raspberry leaves is less expensive than the products made for female horses. Although it's not a complete mix with other herbs, I mix in a little less than a 1/4 cup into their night feed for my two young 4 year old fillies and it seems to help them through their cycle. They seem more even tempered and calm and less moody. I even give it to my older geldings sometimes and it seems they are also liking the calming effect.

Tasty!

Posted by 5648429422924662763 on Dec 04, 2014

Seems great, good flavour. This is my second pg, I used Red Raspberry Leaf throughout my first, had a good (6.5hrs) home birth. The things I read about RRL decreasing pain didn't seem to work for me, but I think my uterus was certainly toned, my contractions were effective. I like a really strong cup (I take one a day, I'm in my 3rd tri), so I use a lot of leaves. (~2T+?)

很香fragrant.

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

Very fragrant and fresh but seems to hv a lot of twigs.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer3350750 on Nov 12, 2014

Not sure if effective for menstrual cramps. Still figuring that out.

Good quality tea

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Oct 26, 2014

I really like this tea. Even after steeping it for ten minutes (as recommended to get all of it's health benefits) it still tastes great. Excellent price too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »