July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Red Raspberry Leaf, 16 oz (453 g)

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 02, 2011

This stuff is good for pregnancy, strengthen uteurs. For the recipe to be used before, during after pregnancy. Susan Weed Recipe... 1 oz (1 cup or so) Raspberry leaves in a quart Jar, Pour over boiling water. Let set 4-8 hours. Drink 1 cup 1st trimester, 2 cups 2nd Trimester, 3 cups 3rd Trimester During Labor, 1 cup leaves to 2 cups water. Steep 30 minutes and drink, for less pain and fast delivery. A midwife said, Anything less than 1/2 cup red raspberry leaves to a quart isnt enough to work! GOogle the Red Raspberry Leaf Tribe for lots more info. You will get the most results with using 1 cup red raspberry leaf to a quart of water at least through the last several weeks, work up to that much through the whole pregnancy. Take with Magnesium or cramp bark if you have too many braxton hicks.

Smells & taste real good

Posted by Reviewer2010409 on Jan 26, 2012

Will continue to buy this brand. Taste really good. I drink this tea mainly to help strengthen my womb as I usually have bad cramps and pms 2 weeks before menses. My cycle is around 35 days, however, after drinking this everyday for 3 weeks, my menses came in 22 days. I think it is regulating my cycle. Will continue to drink and see what happens in the next few cycles.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on May 14, 2011

opening the bag was like stepping out into my garden

Met Expectations and then some!

Posted by Reviewer1376235 on Jul 22, 2011

I have been looking for a raspberry tea grown in the USA. A major herb company for bulk herbs gets their tea from other countries and the raspberry tea is bitter. I was delightfully surprised at how good this tea is.I can tell it's very fresh. I will get it here as long as I can, and as long as the price stays reasonable. Frontier natural products are fast becoming a favoriter of mine for bulk herbs.

Raspberry Leaves Purchased for horse use - Canada shipping

Posted by Reviewer2895573 on Aug 02, 2011

I actually purchased these for my horse after doing some research on calming hormones in over-active geldings. The shipping to Canada was fast (just over a week) and there were not extra fees charged (brokerage ect). The product was nicely packaged and fresh and just what I expected! The product has worked amazing on my horse & I think I will continue to use it and am tempted to make a tea for myself they smell so good!