well

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Nov 04, 2012

Great tea as allways, but better works when you put it in cold water to soak for 8 hours. That is true way of making valerian cold extracted tea, and it works better than the one made in hot water because it preserves true benefits of the root.

Great value!

Posted by BipolarBear on Aug 18, 2011

I use it to make tinctures with vodka. 100-proof spirits are the best for tinctures. 6-weeks old tinctures work really well. You only need to take a little bit of it before bedtime, and the smell doesn't spread like when you make tea. Totally love it!

Not Impressed.

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

The smell is very strange, but the taste is pretty good. I'm not sure I notice any difference yet as far as sleeping better at night, though I have read that it takes several weeks for it to finally start working. Not sure if I can get past the smell though.

Valerian root

Posted by 4855154469899172344 on Mar 26, 2014

I got this to use in my sons bath to see if it would help him relaxe and sleep better through the night. We only use it twice a week but it works amazing

Very stinky, but great value

Posted by Reviewer2430631 on Dec 06, 2011

My husband loves to prepare this loose valerian as a strong brew before bed. The quality and value are excellent, and we buy two at a time because even a pound doesn't last very long at the rate he drinks it. It's the best value valerian we've found. Shipping was fast, too.

Valarian Root

Posted by Reviewer1967117 on May 28, 2012

I soak a teaspoon of this in very hot water every night for a before bedtime drink. It is very effective for unwinding.

Effective

Posted by 5416189313779537639 on Jan 20, 2014

It's very effective for unwinding and relax, but the smell are .... um.... not easily acceptable to everyone. I accept the smell, my Chinese medicine doctor likes it but my husband say it smell disgusting.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Apr 28, 2011

I have made tea from this and mixed it with lavender which is quite nice compination. However the lavender hides this so i don't really know how it tastes alone.It has very strong smell and your whole room easily starts to smell like this so i recommed to keep this in a some kind of a box. Good and working product and lasts forver :D

Beware

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I think I got a bad bag, but I made a tea of this and it kept me up with the most fitful sleep ever. Throwing it away!!