Unfortunately tasteless.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

This vanilla is pretty much tasteless and odourless, I'm sorry to say. Maybe because it is alcohol free. For me the best is Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tasteless

Posted by Reviewer3165853 on Oct 04, 2011

This "vanilla" has no perceptible flavor whatsoever...even when using a couple of tablespoons in a cup of plain skim milk. It really doesn't even have any aroma either, except for the faint sweetness of the glycerine. Look elsewhere for an alcohol-free vanilla, if you actually want some flavor (I recommend La Vencedora's water extracted version).

Nepatiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 04, 2014

Ar tai nemoku naudoti, ar tai sugedęs egzempliorius pakliuvo, bet nei kvapo, nei skonio vanilės nesijautė, apart tik glicerinas, ar kaip vyras sako - kažkoks sintetinis kvepalų kvapas neaiškus. Bandyta naudoti RAW virtuvėje, bet daugiau nei pusė produkto - keliavo į šiukšlinę.

Bland.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Not much scent, and not much flavor either. It gives off some flavor in cold drinks and so on, but any heat will destroy it. Not likely to buy again, as I was mostly looking for something for cocoa and as perfume. A shame, cause I really prefer to support fair trade and organic when I can.

Perfect vanilla

Posted by 4819216873702332630 on Jul 12, 2012

Love it!!

Very pleased

Posted by 5700643778296281676 on Oct 04, 2013

I was very pleased with this item and will order again.

I Love This Vanilla!

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 15, 2011

This goes great in raw chocolate ice cream.

Great in raw foods

Posted by 4990813049902128725 on Mar 15, 2014

I got the tip to try alcohol-free vanilla from Chef AJ of "Unprocessed." I love regular vanilla too, but enjoy using this one in my smoothies. It doesn't have the bitter bite of regular vanilla, but still provides that vanilla flavor.

Good

Posted by VIVANATURA on May 11, 2012

Very good product for raw chocolate.

Nice

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

The flavor is mild but good!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »