• Customer Ratings

Surprenant

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013

Le goût du poivre mais pas que ! saveur parfumée, très douce, effectivement, un petit goût de cardamome qui rafraîchit le piquant, c'est un poivre original qui change du simple poivre noir ou blanc, à tester !

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Jul 15, 2011

The flavor is much more sophisticated than black pepper. I pretty much use it on everything!

Finally found it!

Posted by Reviewer2692153 on Nov 24, 2011

My husband has been desperately searching for Grains of Paradise ever since watching Alton Brown's Good Eats recipe for apple pie. Well, we finally found it and he made the pie this past weekend. The Grains of paradise really added something different and wonderful to this pie. I'm thrilled with the quality of the product and the packaging.

Interesting aroma

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Aug 13, 2012

We just received this and are still experimenting with it. So far we like it a lot in place of black pepper, and the built-in grinder is a nice feature as well.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2317287 on Jun 19, 2011

Quality product

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1310022 on Jul 05, 2011

Amazing taste. Way fresher than another supply of grains of paradise that I bought. Shipped fast.

Grains of Paradise

Posted by Reviewer2891838 on Apr 16, 2015

So far I only have one recipe that calls for Grains of Paradise (a lentil soup), but I make it weekly. I am completely satisfied with this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1617991 on Feb 10, 2016

Grains of paradise has quickly become one of my favourite spices. Besides the famous Alton Brown recipes, it works well with all kinds of mushroom dishes as well as many soups or risottos. However, it tastes a lot milder than black pepper, so I wouldn't always try to replace black pepper with it.

not sure

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Nov 17, 2015

Out of my great curiosity of different flavours and spices, I opted to try this. However it seems to lack flavour - its not at all like pepper, quite bland actually. Im a bit disappointed.