Love it.

Posted by 5375573412606749806 on Feb 18, 2016

I used to drink coffee. With this chicory, I don't need it anymore. Long lasting and great tasting product.

good

Posted by 4776465639553425208 on Dec 12, 2015

good product

Tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Mar 20, 2015

I hate the taste of this even mixed with coffee, but it is good for you so I will drink it.

Nam nam!

Posted by 5563297721906774603 on Mar 13, 2015

I am on my diet now.The hardest thing was to give up my coffee.Coffy taste great but is distroying adrenal system,makes hormone disbalance,and so following health problems:insomnia,bad immune system and quick changing of mood.Common said ther is nothing good in coffee,it is distroing your health.But chicory tastes almost like a coffee but is ashly good for your health,it is strenghtening immune system.So it is great for the diet.I am so gratuful to iherb for chicory that made me so easy to replace coffee.

A good quality product, more convenient for those without a grinder or coffee maker.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 04, 2015

I bought this for someone without a coffee maker, as it's easier to add to coffee in this form. I have aso used the organic chicory root. Excellent products both.

This is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Dec 19, 2014

It's a such a great coffee alternative and excellent quality - I love it

flavor like Coffee without caffiene

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 16, 2014

If you are trying to reduce your caffiene intake but can't give up coffee I seriously think you should give it a try. I have cut down my coffee due to this tea.

Not instant :(

Posted by Reviewer1431884 on Nov 12, 2014

Not my thing, too big pieces,I thought it is a powder like instant coffee, but it is something else. The taste is good, but need to find how to make it to powder first. Will not re-purchise.

Great quality

Posted by jr-fire on Apr 21, 2014

I love chicory - to me, it tastes better than most coffee (though I love coffee, too:) I drink coffee because I like the flavour and since I like chicory root, that makes it better than coffee - I can drink 4 or 5 cups a day and suffer no caffeine-induced ill effects. This is the roasted herb, very good quality, but be prepared to use either a fine tea strainer or some other FINE filter. Coffee filter got clogged the one time I tried it and anyway it seems like a waste of paper :) I use my french press to prepare it and I like one full teaspoon per 300-400 ml of water (too strong a flavour otherwise).

good product, tasty and beneficial

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Jan 22, 2014

I add half a tablespoon of chicory to a pot of coffee, it lessens the bitterness and adds rich dark color and flavor. I also read that chicory provides nulin which is a "pre-biotic" which prepares the lining of the intestines for pro-biotics, in other words healthy intestinal flora, which supports the immune system and aids digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »