New To iHerb?

Frontier Natural Products, Granulated Chicory Root, Roasted, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Can't go wrong with chicory.

Posted by Reviewer1796746 on Jun 24, 2011

Makes such a difference to coffee, can't imagine coffee without it.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1696621 on Jul 27, 2011

Product was fresh and good quality. The price was reasonable, and it shipped quickly.

Excellent Roasted Chickory Order

Posted by Reviewer2480102 on Feb 07, 2012

My first order from iHerb was most satisfactory. The roasted chickory is exactly the same product and source I previously purchased from the local co-op, which no longer has it available. The price is much better than I expected by having ordered 3 pounds, for chickory will not go stale. This is a great additive with coffee. Delivery was rapid. Thanks iHerb.com.

Great quality

Posted by 4703182566647819922 on Apr 21, 2014

I love chicory - to me, it tastes better than most coffee (though I love coffee, too:) I drink coffee because I like the flavour and since I like chicory root, that makes it better than coffee - I can drink 4 or 5 cups a day and suffer no caffeine-induced ill effects. This is the roasted herb, very good quality, but be prepared to use either a fine tea strainer or some other FINE filter. Coffee filter got clogged the one time I tried it and anyway it seems like a waste of paper :) I use my french press to prepare it and I like one full teaspoon per 300-400 ml of water (too strong a flavour otherwise).

good product, tasty and beneficial

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Jan 22, 2014

I add half a tablespoon of chicory to a pot of coffee, it lessens the bitterness and adds rich dark color and flavor. I also read that chicory provides nulin which is a "pre-biotic" which prepares the lining of the intestines for pro-biotics, in other words healthy intestinal flora, which supports the immune system and aids digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »