お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Frontier Natural Products, Granulated Chicory Root, Roasted, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

GOOD!

Posted by 5158437053038470753 on Nov 11, 2013

This is a good coffee substitute, but you have to remember it has a pretty strong bitter taste. So I put half of my regular amount as I did for coffee. Also, it looks like instant drink, but it doesn't dissolves completely in your cup. I grind needed portion in my coffee grinder and it works much better. At least you don't have to take out lumps, drifting in your drink, its all on the bottom. One more thing. If you want to soften bitter taste of the drink I strongly recommend to add creamer and/or sugar or healthy sweetener , like stevia.

Great quality

Posted by jr-fire on Apr 21, 2014

I love chicory - to me, it tastes better than most coffee (though I love coffee, too:) I drink coffee because I like the flavour and since I like chicory root, that makes it better than coffee - I can drink 4 or 5 cups a day and suffer no caffeine-induced ill effects. This is the roasted herb, very good quality, but be prepared to use either a fine tea strainer or some other FINE filter. Coffee filter got clogged the one time I tried it and anyway it seems like a waste of paper :) I use my french press to prepare it and I like one full teaspoon per 300-400 ml of water (too strong a flavour otherwise).

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1696621 on Jul 27, 2011

Product was fresh and good quality. The price was reasonable, and it shipped quickly.

Excellent Roasted Chickory Order

Posted by Reviewer2480102 on Feb 07, 2012

My first order from iHerb was most satisfactory. The roasted chickory is exactly the same product and source I previously purchased from the local co-op, which no longer has it available. The price is much better than I expected by having ordered 3 pounds, for chickory will not go stale. This is a great additive with coffee. Delivery was rapid. Thanks iHerb.com.

Can't go wrong with chicory.

Posted by Reviewer1796746 on Jun 24, 2011

Makes such a difference to coffee, can't imagine coffee without it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »