10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Frontier Natural Products, Maple Flavor, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not as strong as I would expect.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I absolutely love the taste of maple syrup and I though that this would be a nice sugar free alternative. In a way it is, but I think that you have to pour a big quantity to get the flavour in baking. I think it evaporates easily, maybe because it is alcohol free. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Natural Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3327553 on Jul 17, 2011

Made a maple butter cream frosting for a chocolate cake. Tasted amazing. Can tell it is a natural flavoring. Will try some 'Maple syrup' next.

Great maple flavor

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Nov 20, 2012

This extract is a great natural flavor to add maple scent and taste to your baked goods. I use it in combination with good Grade B maple syrup, but it could probably work well on its own too - and only a drop or two is needed.

Not like the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 24, 2012

I have been using a lot of real grade B maple syrup from NOW brand and this doesn't compare to the real thing ... a flavouring but not an authentic taste for me. If you have a problem with sugar then of course this will be better for you.

Nice flavor

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I'm very happy I tried this. It has a nice natural flavor to it without any strange artificial aftertaste you get with the store bought flavorings. I mixed it in some plain yogurt and topped my pancakes with it, or sometimes I just put it in the batter. I made pumpkin cake and mixed it in the cream cheese frosting and then some yummmmy maple sugar cookies. A little goes a long way. Definitely will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »