Excellent Maple Syrup!!

Posted by herbalicious on Jan 16, 2013

A couple years ago, a bottle of 100% maple syrup went bad because it got mold in it, even though we kept it in the fridge! Since maple syrup is too precious to throw out like that, I was thrilled to find powder. Because it won't expire nearly as fast, we can keep extra in the pantry for a quick, unplanned pancake dinner - now we always have maple syrup on hand and ready to go! I will definitely be purchasing again!!

Un producto muy especial

Posted by artemisa on Apr 03, 2014

Sirope de arce en polvo. Es un producto curioso, la verdad. El aspecto es como de azucar muy fino y más oscuro. Tiene un sabor muy intenso a sirope de arce, que suele ser un producto caro (y caduca!!!). Esta opción me parece interesante para los que nos gusta el sirope, pero lo usamos poco y se nos pasa el bote. Curiosamente, a raíz de haberlo pedido he empezado a usarlo más, pero no para tortitas o postres. He añadido un poco al sazonar tanto pollo como salmón, incluso dejarlo marinando con aceite y soja durante unas horas. Me ha gustado el contrapunto dulce que le da a la comida.

Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Dec 22, 2012

Better than maple syrup in a bottle! My whole family preferred this to the bottled stuff. You have to reconstitute this with hot water, so the syrup you make is already warm. Great stuff.

In a house of pancake addicts...

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013

It's important to have a lot of maple syrup on hand. Unfortunately, maple syrup is expensive...almost like liquid gold. But, we've found that the powdered version serves our purposes well and helps us stretch our maple syrup budget further (and yes, we actually have to budget for maple syrup because we consume that much!)

excellent!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 25, 2012

Very tasty!

delicious

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Feb 06, 2013

I love it but try not to use a lot as it's super sweet.

Good maple sugar

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Nov 20, 2012

Works well in baked goods.

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

incredibly cool thing! I love maple syrup, and I want to have it always at home! From this powder, I'll do it myself whenever I want!

Frontier maple powder

Posted by Reviewer3134020 on Nov 27, 2011

An excellent source and alternative to white sugar, in baking, coffee. I like using this instead of the syrup, but I also use syrup, depending on recipe and convenience.