Frontier Natural Products, Medium Grind Black Pepper, 16 oz (453 g) (Discontinued Item)

Excellent value, product as described

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

As I placed this order, I was a little uncertain about buying a pound of pepper without being able to see the grind. I do not like finely milled pepper, and sometimes that is what you get. This is a medium grind, and they also have other grinds available. I have been filling my much-used pepper shaker for nearly a year with this. Compare the cost to buying a $6 individual bottle at the store.

Very good

Posted by micefee on Jun 05, 2014

Excellent quality medium grind peppers. Slightly more coarse than finely ground pepper, medium grind is perfect for table top shakers. I've been refilling my shaker for about a year and now will re-order my second package.