EXCELLENT

Posted by 5131154690210322616 on Jun 18, 2012

I was placed on an extremely dull diet (renal/diabetic) and I've had to cut out all salt from my diet and searched all over for seasoning blends I could use. ALL OF THE SPICED I ORDERE ARE AWESOME. I now enjoy my meals and am able to stick more closely to my diet.

Great Seasoning

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 04, 2012

Good blend of spices, I eat "clean" as I have allergies to preservatives and can't eat a lot of the processed foods available therefore I am always on the look out for new seasonings that can liven up my meals. So far I have loved ALL the frontier Natural Seasonings I have purchased.

great taste!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Oct 12, 2013

I bought this seasoning because I read that this company's other Mexican seasoning has no taste unless you add a lot of salt. I didn't have really high hopes for this one, but I was so surprised to find that this seasoning has a lot of powerful flavor without having to add salt. I definitely recommend this one. Just use a little bit more than you're used to, and your dishes will taste just the same as "regular" seasoning.

Hola!

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on Apr 09, 2012

Really good when you want spicy food, and it's salt free, always a bonus.

Mexican Seasoning

Posted by Reviewer2652464 on Feb 11, 2012

Thanks to iHerb's prompt delivery, I can now make authentic tasting Mexican dishes.

Packed full of taste!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 04, 2013

I love iHerb for their super speedy delivery and well-packaged products. This came nicely wrapped up to avoid breaking in box. When I took the foil seal off I could immediately smell the smell I absolutely adore and associate with Mexican burritos. I used it when I was grilling my chicken and the taste is amazing. Love it!!

Not bad

Posted by 5090811980376276771 on Sep 10, 2013

Have to use quite a bit to notice the flavour, but end result is good.