Frontier Natural Products, Nutritional Yeast, Mini Flakes, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 1-star

BUYER BEWARE! The nutrition content has been changed.

Posted by 5024896378657911321 on Aug 02, 2014

I bought this especially for the high protein content and added vitamin B12. When I received the product I read the nutrition facts label and to my surprise, not only have the company reduced the protein content from 8g to 7g per serving, they have also removed the vitamin B12 altogether! They have also removed the B12 from their Nutritional Yeast powder too. I feel like I've been deceived, so for this reason I will not be buying either of these Frontier products again.

I didn't received the items that I've ordered

Posted by 4700784370478703833 on Nov 06, 2013

I didn't received the items that I've ordered

poor taste!

Posted by Reviewer2424993 on Apr 02, 2014

That's the worst tasting Stevia I ever had. I don't believe in health benefits of Stevia,my goal is to improve the flavor of food. Well, THIS one does the exact opposite - makes the food tasting gross....