Another great product

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on May 02, 2014

I find that frontier products in these foil packagings arrive super fresh, this was was consistent with my experience.

Good product

Posted by 4834119876353793250 on Jan 02, 2014

Great taste and excellent value.

its good but no b12 in it

Posted by 4932102295394630174 on Aug 28, 2014

Its important to have b12 in this product. The product seems fresh and packed well

OK

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Sep 01, 2014

price ok taste average

Okay...

Posted by ejade03 on Mar 31, 2014

I usually like the larger flakes. I feel that the mini flakes are like a powder almost. This brand tastes a little bitter than what I'm used to. These are okay and I will definitely use them all up. I just don't think I'll buy again. Although they are great value for money.

Ok

Posted by 4858061756926682861 on Jun 05, 2016

Great price for a bulk amount but I find this has a bit of a strange taste to it and not as good as some other brands I've tried. I am using it up and its great value but I would probably not repurchase.

tastes gnarly

Posted by 5338181666850624708 on Mar 26, 2016

i love the taste of nutri yeast, & i truly love Frontier products. this one, is just so disappointing. Somehow, it seems that stuff on iHerb just isn't as good as the "real deal"? this one doesn't have that lovely nutri yeast rounded flavor, but a sharper, more bland, dusty slightly bitterish/ unpleasant taste. So sad.

poor taste!

Posted by Reviewer2424993 on Apr 02, 2014

That's the worst tasting Stevia I ever had. I don't believe in health benefits of Stevia,my goal is to improve the flavor of food. Well, THIS one does the exact opposite - makes the food tasting gross....

kitty loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Oct 19, 2011

I sprinkle it on kitty's food and he think it is delicious -- i use it too, mixing it in water or putting on oatmeal -- tastes slightly peanuty, not vitamin like -- a good way to get B vitamins from a food source

ok taste