adoración

Posted by 5311786840113872778 on Oct 28, 2014

Enamorada me tiene su olor y su sabor. Repetire en cuanto se termine

Natural

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Oct 19, 2014

My second bottle. Gives a natural smoky flavour, not like traditional BBQ sauces that taste articifical

Smells like BBQ chips but tastes WAY BETTER

Posted by 5185275754356920889 on Oct 03, 2014

I was skeptical when I opened the package for this "barbecue" blend, because it smelled very similar to the BBQ chips I used to eat as a junk-food loving kid. However, it's AMAZING and very versatile for grownup palates. I use it as an accent spice to almost any kind of soup, but especially dals and lentil / legume soups. At that point, it doesn't taste or smell like BBQ chips at all, but just adds a rich, spiced aroma and a nice edge from the paprika. There's nothing wrong with a little "barbecue" flavor, but don't be limited -- the possibilities are endless!

Frontier Barbecue Seasoning

Posted by 5067324253074712477 on Sep 01, 2014

If you like spicy this is a good barbecue seasoning

Good BBQ spice

Posted by 4958879517124500416 on Feb 04, 2014

I like this spice mix. I use it when I make pulled pork and it works well.

Krydder

Posted by Reviewer2324489 on Oct 07, 2013

Desidert det beste krydderet jeg har kjøpt hos Iherb, så denne er en gjennganger hos oss.

Ubelievable barbecue seasoning.

Posted by 5034747382835861487 on Aug 07, 2013

Did you know you don't have to be salted to the point of death to have bold flavor? You'll thank your self for trying this barbecue seasoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Smells just like BBQ sauce

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

Taste it not as strong as the smell but it's still a great blend of spices.

This is really good...

Posted by 4791677576563776493 on Jul 13, 2012

But it could be a bit better! The scent is really nice but the taste after cooking with it fades away. I am not sure why this happens but as an alternative, although i do not particularly like doing so, one can always ad the seasoning after cooking. Anywho, this is a nice touch of flavor for those who deny using unnecessary salt in their diets. I would definately buy again. Lastly i would prefer it if Frontier decided to get rid of the glass bottle and replace it with a plastic one, as shipping weight is something you got to consider when ordering from Greece. I assume the same goes for every delivery outside the US market.

delicious, modest pricing

Posted by sav430 on Jul 02, 2012

The fact that this is salt free made the buying decision for me. The flavour is rich and this product is already one of my favourites. I put 4 stars instead of 5 'cause the fact that the container uses plastic is a bit of a dissapointment in this price range.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »