Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cacao Nibs, 16 oz (453 g)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1270081 From Norway on Jul 11, 2012

Im sold, I loved Navitas but I love these more. They are even more fragrant and its s bigger pack. My main issue with nibs is that Im always running out of them, so I'll go with this one from now on. I get cranky when I cant have them, they are a must in my cereal, and give me a little kick similar to coffee.

Great mood booster

Posted by earthwalker From Arizona on Jun 27, 2012

Organic, raw cacao nibs are a great addition to trail mixes, raw ice cream, smoothies, and other fun foodie treats. Raw cacao is loaded with neurotransmitters and natural feel-good chemicals like phenylethylamine (PEA) (an adrenal-related chemical found in raw cacao that can also be created in the brain when we are in love), serotonin, tyramine, tryptophan, anandamide (known as the “bliss” neurotransmitter), and oxytocin, the “cuddle hormone.” Cacao is also high in antioxidants, rich in minerals, and a natural source of magnesium, chromium, iron, calcium, potassium, sulphur, copper and zinc. When I add raw cacao to my morning smoothie, it boosts my mood and energy for 5-6 hours or longer, without fail.

These are Yummy!

Posted by ShelleyP From Canada on Apr 24, 2011

I'm new to using cacao nibs but I think I'm hooked. Even though these are unsweetened, they are still very tasty, nice crunch and seem very fresh. Also, this brand is less expensive than some others. I'm off to make some raw cacao balls with these and almond butter, coconut and other goodies. A word of warning - these cacao nibs are very strong and can be quite stimulating. They need to be eaten in moderation, and if you're like me, definitely not near bedtime.

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1691750 From Japan on Oct 21, 2011

for a snack with cinnamon!

Oh.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jun 30, 2012

These are way too bitter for me, but boyfriend is in love with them, so they are a staple at our house.