Item arrived nicely packed

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not tasted the cacao yet. I bought cacao nibs as I saw online that cacao is good for health. I will try it in my smoothie later. Bought a few items, all the items arrived nicely packed.

Great product and price

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Dec 18, 2015

I am not an expert on these things, but I really felt like this was a good quality product for the price. It is hardly sweet at all like other nibs I have tried but I suspect those had added sugars to them. I am surprised that people expect these to taste like processed chocolates which is a big misunderstanding. I like to add a spoonful to cereal or yogurt or just eat it out of the bag! One order will definitely last a long time.

crunchy

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

crunchy and delicious- but I've tasted better quality. A bit unfamiliar in taste.

Nice as a smoothie topping

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I use the cacao nibs as a topping for smoothie, deserts etc. I like the cacao taste, and the nibs are quite crispy. And they are so healthy!

Amazing!

Posted by 4988404557077847335 on Mar 25, 2015

First time trying cocoa nibs. Though the taste is very strong initially but the more i consume it the more i enjoy it!

New to this

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jan 30, 2015

Im new to the sugar free movement, I bought these to help with the chocolate cravings. They taste like a coffee bean with a after hint of almost bitter taste. These are not like chocolate in any way shape or form, but after 6 weeks no sugar they do start to improve. Less is more don't try to eat a handfull but great in baking when used sparingly. I will buy again, if i dont fall into sugars warm embrace.

Dry, taste woody

Posted by 5735552310592384391 on Jan 27, 2015

I bought it the first time and I will never buy it again! Every time when I try to eat it, I feel sick. Not so chocolaty at all!

Great!

Posted by 5206723389575638640 on Jan 02, 2015

Repeat purchase of my favorite cacao nibs.

Wonderful and Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2759282 on Dec 12, 2014

It definitely grows on you. I read the reviews about how it invigorates you, and I fully agree; I eat some in the morning and afternoon to keep my productivity at work consistent avoiding the afternoon lulls.

Bitter n not as fragrant

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

This is bitter but then again the Navitas that I tried is sweeten. But then again, for this big pack at this$$$ it's reasonable. Just add raisins n dried cherries n some nuts to make a fruit trail n it'll be fine