New to this

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jan 30, 2015

Im new to the sugar free movement, I bought these to help with the chocolate cravings. They taste like a coffee bean with a after hint of almost bitter taste. These are not like chocolate in any way shape or form, but after 6 weeks no sugar they do start to improve. Less is more don't try to eat a handfull but great in baking when used sparingly. I will buy again, if i dont fall into sugars warm embrace.

Not as good as others

Posted by Reviewer1971755 on Sep 25, 2012

I have tried quite a few brands of cacao nibs and these are not as good as some of the other brands I've tried. They seem a little drier and more bitter and with not as much cocoa fat in them.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cocoa is rich in antioxidants, good fats, magnesium and other mineral. Magnesium is important as it is involved in more than 300 bodily function. Cocoa can help to reduce high blood pressure, heart diseases, stroke, increasing nitric oxide hence enhancing circulation, improve our mood and many more! This cocoa is quite bitter. Imo, it is more suitable for eating together with other food than eating straight. It’s organic (no pesticides) and definitely the best value for money. Check out my page for more reviews!

crunchy

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

crunchy and delicious- but I've tasted better quality. A bit unfamiliar in taste.

Deliciously crunchy

Posted by 5388078382671952497 on Jun 24, 2016

The nibs taste great and are a tasty addition to my morning muffins.

Good

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

First time trying cacao nibs. Am happy that the product is organic, and that it comes in very simple packaging. I expected the taste to be more similar to "chocolate". The nibs taste a bit bitter, which I am normally not so fond of. However, I discovered that they are a great additional ingredient when making raw snacks. Will purchase again!

Good product.

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013

I like these organic cacao nibs.

okish

Posted by 5570419141832484742 on Jan 24, 2014

not so nice as I expected, but ok and tasty.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2370750 on Mar 03, 2014

These are very good. They tasted particularly chocolatey to me. I am going to order them again.

Bitter n not as fragrant

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

This is bitter but then again the Navitas that I tried is sweeten. But then again, for this big pack at this$$$ it's reasonable. Just add raisins n dried cherries n some nuts to make a fruit trail n it'll be fine

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »