Great product and price

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Dec 18, 2015

I am not an expert on these things, but I really felt like this was a good quality product for the price. It is hardly sweet at all like other nibs I have tried but I suspect those had added sugars to them. I am surprised that people expect these to taste like processed chocolates which is a big misunderstanding. I like to add a spoonful to cereal or yogurt or just eat it out of the bag! One order will definitely last a long time.

Nice as a smoothie topping

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I use the cacao nibs as a topping for smoothie, deserts etc. I like the cacao taste, and the nibs are quite crispy. And they are so healthy!

Amazing!

Posted by 4988404557077847335 on Mar 25, 2015

First time trying cocoa nibs. Though the taste is very strong initially but the more i consume it the more i enjoy it!

Great!

Posted by 5206723389575638640 on Jan 02, 2015

Repeat purchase of my favorite cacao nibs.

Wonderful and Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2759282 on Dec 12, 2014

It definitely grows on you. I read the reviews about how it invigorates you, and I fully agree; I eat some in the morning and afternoon to keep my productivity at work consistent avoiding the afternoon lulls.

strong nice taste

Posted by 5213872241187027477 on Oct 24, 2014

They taste dtronger than i thought but the're sooo good!! and the seem very natural. I made nice desserts with these. Wanna buy again

Great value.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 08, 2014

Great product and and value. I can't find a comparable seller here in Australia.

If you like dark chocolate, you'll surely like this

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 08, 2014

I have first bought this package to see how it tastes - it is very good. It is not sweet (NO SUGAR!), has a strong cacao taste; you can mix it with fruit salad, cereals, yogurt, homemade sweets/cakes. Initially, I was not sure which one to buy between: Frontier (this) and Navitas. But I am happy I chose this one: both have theobroma cacao, are USDA organic –this certificate is very important–, and Frontier is least expensive than Navitas. I have already received my 2nd package, and will order more :). Regarding its benefits, you can find many articles about nibs and about cacao in general, but in summary: rich in antioxidants, magnesium, iron, makes you feel better – just like chocolate does ;), makes you active – just like coffee. Just a slide note: be careful when you eat these so that you don’t damage your teeth, as the nibs are very crunchy :D.

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Aug 28, 2014

Always a favourite in our house.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Aug 21, 2014

I like to put these in almost all of my smoothies. They add a nice crunch, the taste is not overpowering, and you get the raw cacao benefits.^^