| English
| USD ($)

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cajun Seasoning, Salt-Free Blend, 2.08 oz (59 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I became recently a fan of mexican spicy dishes and I absolutely love this Cajun seasoning. I sprinkle it on almost anything, on baked sweet potatoes is my favourite! It is very flavoursome, and organic! I highly recommend it! Newcomers click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing taste and smell

Posted by RLLP10 on Feb 26, 2014

I love this organic cajun seasoning. This is the first cajun seasoning I have tasted, and I am really glad I ordered it. The taste is amazing, a little sweet and not to spicy. The smell is mild and good, with a lot of fresh herbs to it. This is a quality product, just like all of Frontier Natural products are. I recommend this organic cajun seasoning.

Me ha encantado

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 27, 2014

Sobre patatas al horno, pollo.... simplemente delicioso, con un ligero picante. Me ha encantado!!

CAJUN SEASONING

Posted by 5156586072961373450 on Oct 16, 2014

GREAT FLAVORING !I HAVE RECEIVED MANY COMPLIMENTS OF SOME FISH I HAVE PREPARED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. FRESH TASTING. SUGGESTION MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT DIPESING CAP , SIMULAR TO THE GRILLING SEASONING, DUE TO THE HOLE GETTING EASILY CLOGGED, AT LEAST IN THE BEGINNING OF THE USE OF THE BOTTLE.

Bien dosé

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013

Pimenté sans vous emporter la bouche, cette épice est vraiment délicieuse sur les viandes, pour les sauces tomates et pour faire une huile bien relevée et délicieuse en goût pour les pizzas. Sans sel comme pratiquement toute la gamme et ça c'est vraiment appréciable

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »