good cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Aug 05, 2011

taste is mild but pleasent. Great with honey!

Different but good

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 06, 2012

Never tried the ceylon cinnamon before, it is certainly different. Not as spicy, it is sweater and more creamy. I might keep one of both, this is great for a more subtle and rounded taste.

Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012

Yum! I only use Ceylon cinnamon, and this is a good and cheap organic choice. I'm considering buying the 1lb bag.

great cinnamon - australia

Posted by 4697413121853265252 on Oct 26, 2012

I tried many stores in my area , but could not be garaunted that it was from ceylon. This has a great taste. it arrived from iherbs to me in Australia within 4 days. very impressed with the service from iherbs.

Love this tast!

Posted by 5675283797699091761 on Nov 28, 2012

Great taste, a bit more flowery that the more normal Chinese cinnamon, but this one is healthy for you!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Dec 11, 2012

Another great product from Frontier.

REAL Cinnamon!

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 20, 2012

sweet tasting REAL cinnamon=) lovely on oatmeal and apples

Can I give it ten stars please??

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. I have ALWAYS wanted to order Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon because I have heard it is like nothing you've ever had before in your life and can't even be compared to the stuff in the grocery store. WOW! The Ceylon Cinnamon smells heavenly; looks so incredibly fresh, and was perfect in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Cinnamon

Posted by ladypamela on Feb 06, 2013

Best tasting Cinnamon ever! Excellent! I am using it as a suppplement, about 1/2 tsp per day - great in my smoothies and with the Chag-o-charge.

Healthiest Cinnamon (Low in Oxilates) - THE BEST CINNAMON FOR YOU

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013

I just recently learned that not all cinnamon is good for you in generous amounts. Especially chinese or saigon etc. cinnamon that is dark and strong. According to nutritionfacts.org, Dr. Gregor compares the oxilate content in cinnamons and through actual studies done, it was proven that the only cinnamon that did not have a negative effect due to high oxilate content was the Ceylong Cinnamon....in short, if you eat lots of cinnamon on a regular basis, Ceylon is the only way to go. I like to put mine on mashed sweet potatoes for a sweet cinnamon flavor.