Try it with honey

Posted by Reviewer3049166 on Mar 03, 2014

I make tea with this and honey. A friend of mine sent me a link bout the benefits from honey and organic Ceylon Cinnamon. I drink a cup of hot tea with it every morning. It's just part of my morning routine. The benefits range from a zit treatment to heart disease. Also I only use honey that is made in my state. The reason for that is that it helps with seasonal allergies known to my location.(Hey Jersey bees gives us beneficial Jersey honey!) Do your own research, you might find what works for you...no 2 people are alike.

Super good product

Posted by 5745053048066127020 on Mar 05, 2014

I'm happy to buy this... :))

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 21, 2014

This is one of the beest tasting cinammon products that I have tried. Highly recommended!

Great flavor

Posted by 5689867415079202724 on Mar 25, 2014

Never purchases Cylen cinnamon before. Pleasantly surprised. Will definitely be buying this again. I using this product for the medical properties, not the taste. That being said, I really enjoy the light taste.

good

Posted by 4626726281968730689 on Oct 17, 2013

It's really a very excellent product

Ceylon Cinnamon - Excellent

Posted by 4851346476982657619 on Jul 30, 2013

The Ceylon cinnamon I received is just what I had looked everywhere for! It tastes great! Very quick delivery, too!

Love it!

Posted by 5102211003532902268 on Aug 08, 2013

I love this Ceylon cinnamon. It tastes so much better then the cinnamon you buy at the grocery store. It is also so much smoother, less grainy.

Put it on ERRRRYTHING!!

Posted by 5527388093320450213 on Aug 16, 2013

Excellent stuff to add to just about everything

A Great Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3078204 on Aug 27, 2013

I ordered this specifically, because I heard of a weight loss plan using Ceylon cinnamon, and also because I heard of its general health benefits. I make a cup of "tea" with 1/4 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon and a bit of honey to drink every morning and night. I am very pleased with the smooth flavor and quality, and with what seems to be good results.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Ground

Posted by 4971752698829117917 on Jun 06, 2016

قرفة سيلانية نوعية ممتازة وانصح بها بشدة its very good , one of the best Ceylon Cinnamon i ever had