• Reviews | English

Awesome

Posted by 5450422080887372693 on Nov 20, 2015

This herb this amazing!! Using this herb stablized my husband's Stage 4 lung cancer. This herbs have proven that Cancer can be cured. It is better than taking the Chemo theraphy. I uses it also.

Spectacular quality

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Jul 25, 2016

I don't have time to make the tea. I munch on it. What a wonderful, sweet taste! I love how it purifies my liver and GI tract.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

As a native Californian with access to all kinds of great herbs, I drank a lot of burdock tea and grew to love it. I live in the Netherlands now, where many herbs (and choices) are scarce. Very grateful to be able to order a favourite product in a huge bag for a great price. :)

great

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Mar 09, 2012

absolutely love this, mixed with licorice tea and ginger.

Stronger than other brands.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Aug 01, 2016

I found this to be a little on the bitter side and strong. Having tried the Starwest Botanicals organic Burdock root tea, prefer it because it's much lighter and weaker. Again depends on what you prefer.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 20, 2015

good quality

Posted by 5633043935594664639 on Sep 25, 2016

Haven't given it a try yet, bought so many things trying out each on their own yet. Burdock usually has a nutty flavor about it- so will hope to taste that when making tea tomorrow :))

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2604716 on May 18, 2011

Great!

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

I use this with red clover as a tea to help acne. Not sure if it works, but this seems like good quality anyway.

Herb Tea

Posted by 5091041776739468457 on Jan 22, 2016

We've been making our own herb tea for years. We like ordering from iHerb because all the herbs are packaged so well, the prices are great, shipping is always fast. We always get a quality product from iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »