Comfrey root

Posted by Reviewer2296715 on Jun 15, 2011

I got this Comfrey root to treat my teeth. I read that if you rinse your teeth with it daily and if you eat crushed and powdered egg shells, you can regrow your teeth and I need it. I am still working on it so I can not tell you if it worked for me or not, will let you know later. I am trying to fix my holes in teeth, they may fill without dentis filling them. That would be great.

large package

Posted by eccolife on May 26, 2016

very very large package. bought it to heal bone fracture. will see. taste is fine.

Comfrey root

Posted by 4695983276072583292 on Jun 16, 2016

The product arrived quickly , ground up about 6 ounces in a grain grinder , in to a fine powder to use on a poultice . The Comfrey root pieces seemed fresh and very high quality , very happy with this purchase , also an excellent value for the price .

Tooth Repair

Posted by 4854453310675673367 on Aug 02, 2016

I have noticed very quickly the positive results on my teeth which I am so very happy about :) Using this has given me hope that my teeth will regain strength and be around in a more healthy state to my old age :) Yah:)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1181678 on Sep 25, 2016

I bought this for a friend who has broken bones following an accident. I heard people say it can help. I receive the order within 3 days. Product is exactly as described.

Perfect!

Posted by 5029211668637189230 on Jun 26, 2016

This is a GREAT quality herb for a great price. I'm definitely buying again.

Bought for someone with a wrist fracture...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015

...along with Frontier Comfrey tea and Nature's Answer Boneset tincture, to aid healing. I was told that the bone is healing nicely, due to one or more of these products. Frontier is a very good company - well-priced, excellent quality, I have bought herbs, salt, chicory,. and countless other products from them. Recommended.