• Reviews | English

Excellent Quality and Active Components (Keep Reefrigerated)

Posted by 5495370954383379798 on Aug 16, 2015

I've been taking Dandelion Root Tea, for about 20 years, because I suffer from Panic Attacks, and Anxiety Disorder. My Doctors, initially had me on all kinds of Meds, which caused quite Undesirable Side-Effects. One-by-One, the Doctor and I Checked which caused the most trouble, while I also had began looking for more Natural Alternatives. Being completely Honest with ALL my Doctors, I did Extensive Research, both on Books, and Online (NOT Wikipedia), regarding Herbs specifically for my Condition(s), and Dandelion Root came up as one of two Choice Herbs to try. Under my Doctor's Supervision, and once we Determined my particular Physical Make-up could Respond positively to this Herbal Substitute, we Gradually weaned me from most--but not all--of the offending (too many Side-Effects) Pharmaceuticals, switching over to Dandelion, and Valerian, (Nature's "Valium," and Nature's "Xanax" as I joke to people). At least myself, I've been able to wean out of about 5 different Psychotropic Medications, and/or Tranquilizers, by simply taking Valerian and Dandelion at night , before Bedtime. An additional Bonus was that I used to get Panic Attacks everytime I flew, even w/ the Pharmaceutical. I've completely Overcome my Fear of Flying, my Panic Attacks are Non-Existent, and actually, I don't even need to take these Herbs any longer, in order to Fly (Reiki helps, though ;). I've been X...x-free a full 6 yrs, if not longer. I'm still on a single Tranquilizer, since I do have a Condition which Requires maintenance Pharmaceuticals. Nonetheless, I never let myself run out of either of these Herbs. (I also Sleep Better thanks to them).

Great tasting!

Posted by buildingupmoms on Dec 12, 2011

I was recommended Dandelion Root tea to support my liver due to eczema. So far so good. I have used it the past 3 days and the itch seemed to be comparatively less. I love the taste - reminds me of ginseng tea :)

Great Dandelion Root

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

I combine these organic dandelion roots with roasted organic chicory root to make a very tasty coffee alternative!

Dandelion root tea

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Jul 28, 2011

Great tea ,I use this mixture three times a week,Great for the overall system.Thanks for your products,I feel better already.

Frontier products have good quality and choice It is a amazing food

Posted by Reviewer1185365 on Jul 02, 2011

It makes me healthy for detox my body

as a tea

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Nov 03, 2011

it taste way better than I thought. And like the fact that this is organic cos I saw a comment that dandelion root absorb everything in the ground.

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2604716 on May 18, 2011

Great!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2916601 on Sep 09, 2011

Awesome price and product!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2203202 on Jan 20, 2012

I am not sure about the dandelion root, I thought it should be bitter and it is not.

Good product

Posted by 5236132988599952269 on Aug 01, 2016

Good smell and better than the tea bag taste. However, no country of origin mentioned.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »