• Reviews | English

Great organic hibiscus tea.

Posted by Leione on Apr 29, 2014

Not only is this hibiscus tea delicious, organic and naturally caffeine free, but also it's packed with health benefits. Rich in vitamins C, A, K, E, B vitamins (riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6), manganese, magnesium, calcium, pota ssium, iron, copper, phosphorus, different amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, it's great for treating colds, flue, vitamin C deficiencies, morning sickness, nausea, stomach spasms, stomach acid deficiency, ulcers, IBS, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, gallstones and gallbladder disease, lower urinary tract and kidney disorders, fluid retention, gout, sciatica, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, chest ailments, fever, cardiovascular conditions, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, menstrual cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. Hibiscus tea is a powerful immunostimulant and healing agent boosting the immune system, flushing toxins out of the body, aiding digestion, preventing heartburn and acid reflux, relieving nausea and bloating, healing gastric ulcers, soothing the stomach lining, reducing colon inflammation, facilitating healing, increasing blood flow in the limbs, helping stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizing blood pressure, lowering triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protecting against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, soothing and healing dry and damaged skin, and even reducing the risk of cancer. A hibiscus tea bag can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. A hibiscus mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. I love this tea and would recommend it to anyone wanting to boost their immune system and improve their overall health and well-being.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2099932 on Mar 01, 2012

I drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of this tea a day with Stevia and cinnamon. My blood pressure has dropped by 20 points since doing this.

This is HIGH quality and delicious!

Posted by patehosplace on May 07, 2012

I heard hibiscus was good for hypertension as cholesterol, so I ordered a bag. This is really good tasting on it's own or sweetened with stevia or kava syrup. This is equally good hot or cold. Excellent value and yes, my BP has dropped close to 10 points! I was averaging 132-138/82 and my readings have changed to an average of 122/74!! Amazing!

Tea for the Heart

Posted by 5018991860974209233 on May 23, 2012

I've been making this tea once per day with hibiscus and hawthorn berries. I really like this tez. It's tart and I sweeten it a bit with honey. I also drink one cup of filtered water with a fill tablespoon of Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, as well. I am also taking 2400mg daily of magnesium oxide, 1 fish oil and flax oil capsule daily. I am adding this to the three BigPharma 'bp meds' daily regimen to help lower my bp and it appears to have done just that where the meds alone have barely lowered both systolic and diastolic pressure. I heat less than one standard coffee cup of filtered water and bring to a boil and shut off the heat and immediately add two tablespoons of hibiscus and 1 teaspoon of hawthorn berries and let it steep for 10-12 minutes and strain it off through a wire strainer back into the cup and stir to dissolve the honey. Often times I will add 1/2 tsp of lemon-lime or lemon.

Hibiscus Tea

Posted by Reviewer3325026 on Oct 24, 2011

This is an excellent choice for tea. Some of the best organic hibiscus i have sampled. Thank you!!!

Excellent Tea

Posted by Reviewer2105738 on Sep 28, 2011

I ordered this product after an online search for Hibiscus tea. I was pleased to find the web site and the product I was looking for. And it being organic made it an even better deal. I am enjoying my hibiscus tea very much. I had read a couple of reports for using this tea to help lower blood pressure. I haven't been using it that long to know if I'll get any results but it sure can't hurt to try. I was pleased with the packaging and the shipping time was excellent. I'll order again from this site.

One of the best

Posted by 4961072678535914093 on Nov 19, 2013

We have been drinking Hibiscus tea for a few years, and we had been buying Davidson's organic hibiscus tea which became hard to find and the price went up significantly. We had tried some other brands of hibiscus, but found that they were weak/bland. On a recommendation, we tried the Frontier brand of hibiscus tea. This is a great tea! It has a robust flavor, good tartness and it doesn't take a lot to make an excellent cup of tea. And yes, very good pricing...So we are staying with the Frontier hibiscus tea and will be ordering more very soon.

Results on Blood Pressure

Posted by 4709424050016435580 on Jan 06, 2014

As a 51 year-old male, my blood presure began creeping up over the last few years and I wanted to control it without medication. Hibiscus tea is reported to help, so I tried it. The tea from iHerb is very aromatic, and I happen to really like the tase of it. When I started, my BP was 191/107, and with two cups per day, along with some beet root juice powder in OJ and being a little more aware of what I eat, my blood pressure this morning was 141/91 (and I haven't had the tea or OJ mix yet!) and that has been within 30 days, so I am very happy! I know that the tea plays a huge role, because within 1 hr after drinking it, I see a marked decrease in both systolic and diastolic pressures. Based on the freshness, the organic certification and definately the price of this tea, I will not buy from anyone but iHerb!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3115127 on Sep 05, 2011

Very satisfied with these hibiscus flowers compared to the Egyptian hibiscus I've been buying for years from Egypt. This is very smooth in taste, not so sour. I don't even have to add so much stevia (I never add sugar to hibiscus drink).

Absolutely marvelous!

Posted by Reviewer3278908 on Mar 13, 2013

No words can describe how good this tastes. simply stunning.