• Customer Ratings

Fabulous tea

Posted by 4612269873287281251 on May 25, 2013

Really lovely product. I love the taste and so economical.

A hard-to-find product at an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

If you like hibiscus-based teas, which tend to be expensive, you might enjoy trying these organic hibiscus flowers to make your own. Although I prowl the aisles of health food stores and cooperatives every week, I have never seen them available. With this giant bag in your pantry, you can throw handfuls into your teakettle. There are studies that have shown that drinking hibiscus beverages can lower blood pressure, which prompted me to make this purchase. Frontier's line of products is HUGE. They are organic and you can save yourself a ton of money buying their bulk-packaged foods.

Absolutely marvelous!

Posted by Reviewer3278908 on Mar 13, 2013

No words can describe how good this tastes. simply stunning.

great service

Posted by 5526484339945830741 on May 25, 2012

fast shipping and a good product

Tea for the Heart

Posted by 5018991860974209233 on May 23, 2012

I've been making this tea once per day with hibiscus and hawthorn berries. I really like this tez. It's tart and I sweeten it a bit with honey. I also drink one cup of filtered water with a fill tablespoon of Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, as well. I am also taking 2400mg daily of magnesium oxide, 1 fish oil and flax oil capsule daily. I am adding this to the three BigPharma 'bp meds' daily regimen to help lower my bp and it appears to have done just that where the meds alone have barely lowered both systolic and diastolic pressure. I heat less than one standard coffee cup of filtered water and bring to a boil and shut off the heat and immediately add two tablespoons of hibiscus and 1 teaspoon of hawthorn berries and let it steep for 10-12 minutes and strain it off through a wire strainer back into the cup and stir to dissolve the honey. Often times I will add 1/2 tsp of lemon-lime or lemon.

This is HIGH quality and delicious!

Posted by patehosplace on May 07, 2012

I heard hibiscus was good for hypertension as cholesterol, so I ordered a bag. This is really good tasting on it's own or sweetened with stevia or kava syrup. This is equally good hot or cold. Excellent value and yes, my BP has dropped close to 10 points! I was averaging 132-138/82 and my readings have changed to an average of 122/74!! Amazing!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2574158 on Apr 16, 2012

hibiscus flowers brew up nicely! No twigs or 'stuff' in it either

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2099932 on Mar 01, 2012

I drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of this tea a day with Stevia and cinnamon. My blood pressure has dropped by 20 points since doing this.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer1726614 on Feb 12, 2012

excellent taste

Delivered on time and product as expected

Posted by Reviewer1661722 on Feb 06, 2012

I ordered from Frontier after ordering from another vendor for a year or so. The shipping costs for the other vender was a lot higher so I thought I'd give Frontier a try since they had free shipping on orders over 20 dollars. The product arrived on time and was just as I expected. I'll order from Frontier from now on since they have the free shipping option