• Reviews | English

Bissap

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

Je m'en sers pour mes cosmétiques homemade mais je vais bientôt me faire du jus avec j'adore ca, ca me rappelle mon enfance en Afrique :)

Wonderful

Posted by 5391261230049164059 on Sep 02, 2014

I love this product. The leaves have very high quality and they provide a wonderful taste. I think that the price is wonderful as well, considering that in Brazil, which is the country I am from, the price of the organic hibiscus tea is very high and the quality much lower. Anyway, this is so common that it will become redundant for Brazilian to say that when it comes to the differences of the products and prices between Brazil and other countries. In short, this product is very good.

I love this tea

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Sep 21, 2014

2nd time buying. I drink hibiscus tea almost everyday

Delicious tasting tea

Posted by 4909098164806431615 on Oct 21, 2014

I loved the flavor of the hibiscus flowers in tea. It won't disappoint you with its tart flavor--just add a little stevia to make it sweet. It has a wonderful rich red color as well. I think it is helping my blood pressure also, as I try to get at least 2-3 cups per day.

high blood pressure

Posted by 5389746099936275736 on Oct 23, 2014

Great product, fine quality

Great taste, good value

Posted by 5030396541722493560 on Oct 28, 2014

Fantastic product and great value. Has become one of my favourite teas.

Good stuff

Posted by 5738184080844165013 on Dec 30, 2013

We are very satisfied with the hibiscus tea we purchased from you. Your service was timely and product tasty. Thank you grampstheold@gmail.com

Love it!!!!

Posted by 5339189032425808139 on Feb 10, 2014

The first time I purchased this item I bought one for myself and one for my uncle for his 80th birthday along with a loose leaf tea mug to keep him in good health. He loved it and is ready for another bag. I drink it most often as a hot tea and have now turned my fiancé on to it and he adds Crystal Light and drinks it as a cold tea. The taste is great and the health benefits are even better!

hibiscus tea

Posted by Reviewer2731821 on Mar 18, 2014

a very pleasant and enjoyable change from green and black teas-vibrant colour is enticing and pleasing flavour- 2teaspoons allowed to brew gives 4 cups so economical as well

Hibiscus Flower tea

Posted by Reviewer1342117 on Apr 11, 2014

very happy, great product and excellent fast service!