Frontier Narual Products, Organic Cut and Sifted Horsetail Herb

Posted by Reviewer2296715 on Feb 05, 2012

I drink tea made with Horsetail herb since I read on Natural News that it helps counteract effect of chemtrails. And we have chemtrails going on our sky every day now, sometimes all day long, lots of poison going down on us.

Fantastic value and taste!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Aug 28, 2011

I'd been buying horsetail tea in tea bags but this is so much better value. I've been drinking it every day for a a couple of week now and it hasn't made a dent in the massive bag. WOW, it tastes great too, very refreshing and light. Good for hair skin and nails because it's full of silica.

Great merchant

Posted by Reviewer2345429 on May 15, 2012

The item was competitively priced, it arrived on time. I have used Horsetail Herbs for many years and the quality was what I expected, if not better. The packaging was better than expected. Thank you for a great product and great service.

Lots of shavegrass for the price

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012

Excellent pricing at how much shavegrass you get and it's also organic and non irradiated.High in silica and excellent for aluminum detoxification.

love this tea!

Posted by 5402729227015520317 on May 14, 2012

I ordered this tea to help strengthen my nails, it works!

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

All natural, I hope so. In the beginning I was making tea with it, but then started grinding it and now I add the powder to my morning green drink.

A good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Jun 23, 2014

I like this herb, i am drinking it as a tea twice a day and enjoy the taste very much.

Excellent source of silica, calcium

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Sep 01, 2014

I combine this with oar straw herb, cut, at half and half, a whole teapot full for hot tea morning and evening - a full jumbo mug. It tastes quite nice, neither sweet nor bitter, but fresh and mild. The purpose is the plant-based silica and calcium. Feels good afterward. Teeth less sensitive, mouth alkaline. Like it a lot.

Great for a foot bath

Posted by ManxKat on Jan 02, 2013

Tried this as a foot bath with apple cider vinegar and works great!

Great potency

Posted by 4850596712511954484 on Feb 23, 2014

Excellent quality product. Contains high concentration of silica. Highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »