• Reviews | English

Great organic cut and sifted seedless rosehips.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014

Not only is this product delicious, organic and naturally caffeine free, but also it's loaded with health benefits. Rich in vitamins C, A, K, E, B vitamins (riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6), manganese, magnesium, calcium, pota ssium, iron, copper, phosphorus, different amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, rosehip tea is great for treating colds, flu, vitamin C deficiencies, morning sickness, nausea, stomach spasms, stomach acid deficiency, ulcers, IBS, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, gallstones and gallbladder disease, lower urinary tract and kidney disorders, fluid retention, gout, sciatica, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, chest ailments, fever, cardiovascular conditions, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, menstrual cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. Rosehip tea is a powerful immunostimulant and healing agent boosting the immune system, flushing toxins out of the body, aiding digestion, preventing heartburn and acid reflux, relieving nausea and bloating, healing gastric ulcers, soothing the stomach lining, reducing colon inflammation, facilitating healing, increasing blood flow in the limbs, helping stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizing blood pressure, lowering triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protecting against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, soothing and healing dry and damaged skin, and even reducing the risk of cancer. It can also be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. A rosehip mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone wanting to boost their immune system and improve their overall health and well-being.

Will order again

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

It is not a powder, but I like it more than powder, it's translucent red-orange pieces of Rosehips without seeds, you can eat them after you drink the tea - not to miss leftover vit C. My favorite addition to tea in winter time. Will order it again.

there are shells or shell like substance

Posted by 4666092432533722512 on Feb 27, 2013

Pretty much all of my spices and herb come from Frontier and I have been happy with their products. My rosehip came with quite a bit of shells that look like chopped up peanut shells. I chewed on the shells and they are hard and definitely not edible. Will be time consuming to pick them out though. A little disappointed. Otherwise, shipping is fast.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Feb 21, 2012

I drink it every afternoon and i mix it with goji berry and blueberry to have a better antiaging effort

Good quality

Posted by 4957738371506121736 on Jul 17, 2013

These are good quality. I ordered them by mistake but I'm glad I did. I've been adding it to loose tea to make custom mixes.

Nice Fruity Flavour + Colour

Posted by priyanka on Jan 12, 2014

Great for tea on it's own or in a blend. I always like to add something red to a tea for it's grounding properties. Great for the circulatory system. Adds a nice fruitiness to blends.

Bought for my horse

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Nov 25, 2013

I bought these for my horse and she loved them! They are very good for the immune system and are high in Vitamin C.

泡水喝,美容养颜

Posted by lindatang on Apr 01, 2014

玫瑰果没有玫瑰的香味,泡水喝,酸酸的,需要加点甜的食材,比如枸杞,味道会更好。

A lot of rose hips

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Apr 05, 2014

this is a big supply. I'm not about to harvest my own rose hips, cut each tiny one open to de-seed it, and then dry them, when I can purchase these at a good price. I plan to simmer some in water, add some sweetening, and this will by my vitamin C rosehip syrup to mix with sparkling water. I also put it in with my loose tea. I read this is the best way to get your Vitamin C.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

But my face fell a bit when I felt the bag, because I erroneously thought the rosehips were already grinded- they are not! oh well, gonna´have to do it myself...Worth the effort though, I´m sure , since this is organic and chock full of vitamin C!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »