Best Herb for Helping me, I've ever Found!!!

Posted by 5495370954383379798 on Aug 16, 2015

Valerian is a Stinky, Horrible-Tasting Herbal Tea, but a Blessing From Universal Mind. Just a tad of it, before Bedtime, and You'll never need Sleep-Aiding pharmaceuticals, (a Warm Shower just before Bed, also Helps, because it then releases Melatonin, which is a Naturally Body-released, Sleep-Inducing Hormone). I used to suffer terribly, from Sleep Deprivation, Poor Sleep, Sleep Apnea, Hypoxia, etc., had gone throhgh 4 different Sleep Studies, spanning 17 years. Valerian and Dandelion combined, are all the Sleep inducing Tea I've ever needed, in order to Increase my Sleep, including Delta Phase, which I was never getting. Again, This is a Superb Herb, with Excellent Active Components. Taking it, enabled me to say "Goodbye," and "Good Riddance" to a great many Pharmaceuticals. NOTE: NEVER START OR STOP TAKING ANYTHING--INCLUDING HERBS W/O FIRST SPEAKING W/ YOUR DOCTOR. This is Absolutely Necessary. Sleep Well my Friends!

Great Herb from a good outfit

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 21, 2015

I like the Organic cut and sifted valerian from Frontier. Valerian is a great nervine herb that can be used for relaxation, nervousness, anxiety and aid in sleep. It helps boost GABA which is a calming neurotransmitter. Gaba is very hard to absorb directly from a pill or capsule. I like to grind this herb up a bit more than it arrives so that I can get a stronger infusion with tea or tincture. Steep overnight for a very strong infusion. It is good to bend with other herbal teas as well for better flavor. Don't overgrind or it may be too hard to filter. I like the packaging it comes it as it protects it form moisture and light. Keep your tea out of light at that can degrade it over time. Notice how many health food stores keep their bulk herbs in clear containers which allows light to enter. Not good for shelf life. Make every effort to use Organic or you may be getting all kinds of pesticides in your product. I know USDA organic is not 100% organic. They do water down the requirement a bit. But it is still much better than non-organic. So I give Frontier credit for making this hurdle. However for this reason I am only giving it 4 stars. Certified Organic from NY or Oregon is a cleaner product. If you found this review helpful, kindly click the YES button. Also, go to my iHerb home page by clicking on my Handle name above. There you can read many more value added reviews and see my favorite products and other recommendations. Peace and good health!

Perfect Product

Posted by 5521764260237960389 on Jan 15, 2015

Great for tea and/or vaporizing

Excellent product

Posted by 5418250626248297759 on Apr 09, 2014

Really good quality--roots are clean and fresh. Highly recommend this product.

Always the best from Frontier

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Dec 18, 2013

always happy with their organic herbs

very good

Posted by Reviewer3342634 on Aug 21, 2013

very good

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Feb 14, 2013

I regularly make tea from the roots and add honey as valerian is bitter by nature.The product is great quality and very effective for insomnia. I bought the bulk root as it's more cost effective compared to buying valerian tea bags. I've always been impressed by the quality of products from Frontier.

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 23, 2011

Perfectly calm!

good

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Jul 18, 2011

real stuff, smells and tastes like fresh valerian root.