Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Feb 14, 2013

I regularly make tea from the roots and add honey as valerian is bitter by nature.The product is great quality and very effective for insomnia. I bought the bulk root as it's more cost effective compared to buying valerian tea bags. I've always been impressed by the quality of products from Frontier.

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 23, 2011

Perfectly calm!

good

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Jul 18, 2011

real stuff, smells and tastes like fresh valerian root.

Excellent product

Posted by 5418250626248297759 on Apr 09, 2014

Really good quality--roots are clean and fresh. Highly recommend this product.

Best Herb for Helping me, I've ever Found!!!

Posted by 5495370954383379798 on Aug 16, 2015

Valerian is a Stinky, Horrible-Tasting Herbal Tea, but a Blessing From Universal Mind. Just a tad of it, before Bedtime, and You'll never need Sleep-Aiding pharmaceuticals, (a Warm Shower just before Bed, also Helps, because it then releases Melatonin, which is a Naturally Body-released, Sleep-Inducing Hormone). I used to suffer terribly, from Sleep Deprivation, Poor Sleep, Sleep Apnea, Hypoxia, etc., had gone throhgh 4 different Sleep Studies, spanning 17 years. Valerian and Dandelion combined, are all the Sleep inducing Tea I've ever needed, in order to Increase my Sleep, including Delta Phase, which I was never getting. Again, This is a Superb Herb, with Excellent Active Components. Taking it, enabled me to say "Goodbye," and "Good Riddance" to a great many Pharmaceuticals. NOTE: NEVER START OR STOP TAKING ANYTHING--INCLUDING HERBS W/O FIRST SPEAKING W/ YOUR DOCTOR. This is Absolutely Necessary. Sleep Well my Friends!

a nice sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016

I find that a cup of this before going to bed helps me drift off to a restful sleep. Being organic is an extra benefit, I will continue to buy this. I have used this for a couple of years and am very satisfied with the product.

Perfect Product

Posted by 5521764260237960389 on Jan 15, 2015

Great for tea and/or vaporizing

very good

Posted by Reviewer3342634 on Aug 21, 2013

very good

Always the best from Frontier

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Dec 18, 2013

always happy with their organic herbs