Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 28, 2011

Rich, chocolatey, and dark. Does not taste ashy like cocoa powder, but smooth, as if someone melted and dried rich chocolate. Much better than Ghirardelli cocoa powder.

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Jan 31, 2013

This is, without a doubt, the best tasting cocoa powder I have ever tried. I've never really been a fan of Navitas Naturals Raw Cacao Powder, the taste just haven't done it for me. It's OK, but doesn't taste like chocolate, the way I want chocolate to taste like. Frontier Natural Dutch Cocoa Powder on the other hand tastes like HEAVEN. My homemade fudge balls/raw brownie batter made from dates, walnuts and cocoa powder tastes EXACTLY like unhealthy brownie batter made from flour, sugar and butter when using this powder. I can't believe it! I really recommend this product. Although this is processed and therefore doesn't have the equal amount of health benefits, it IS organic, fair trade and has lower calories. I LOVE IT, and you HAVE to try it! You won't regret it!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1606659 on Oct 10, 2011

Delicious cocoa dissolves well in milk. I'll take another

Excellent dutch cocoa

Posted by RodericRinehart on Nov 07, 2011

Good price, excellent taste, great company.

Dutch Cocoa - YUM!

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Sixteen ounces is a lot of cocoa powder, especially when you only need a rounded teaspoon for an 8 or 10 ounce glass of milk. The cocoa powder available here in Sweden is junk compared to Frontier's Dutch cocoa! I gave a sample to a friend who bakes a lot and uses a LOT of chocolate and cocoa. She just texted me to ask where I bought it--she and her mother both think this brand is superb. A little goes a long way, but when this bag nearing empty, I will certainly reorder the product. [UPDATE: I've ordered more and will keep using this brand. It makes rich, yummy hot chocolate--a staple in our home here in Sweden all winter long--and delicious cold chocolate milk for the summer. Yes, you must add sugar, but at least you know how much sugar you're getting.]

Great Cocoa Taste

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 26, 2013

Great taste and value for money. I love Frontier products for its minimally processed products in no-frill, environmentally friendly packaging.

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I have not been able to find Dutch cocoa in Norway, so I am very pleased that iherb carries this organic brand =) The taste is great!

Love the flavour

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

It is a very good organic cocoa, good value for money. I love to mix it in natural yoghurt with stevia as a healthy treat!!

Fair trade, organic and good price!

Posted by Reviewer2202342 on Nov 02, 2011

Good, but you have to deal with the bag - I emptied it into a couple of glass jars....Just a wee bit more hassle.

Mild taste