Mild taste

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 13, 2011

Great price

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jul 05, 2011

Nice cocoa! I use it in water like instant coffee with a bit of added cream and stevia, and it's good when you want chocolate without a huge hit of sugar. In the summer I use it cold, and in the winter, hot. If you want to take the time in the summer, it helps it blend better by using hot water and then allowing it to cool. Put it in the fridge and it's ready to go the next day. I add the different liquid stevias and sometimes some hazelnut or vanilla extract as well, and some instant coffee works nice, too.

Good, if not the best

Posted by Reviewer3055431 on Sep 04, 2011

After having Valhrona double super dark super chocolate cocoa... but non-organic... it is hard to go back to any other cocoa. Still, this stuff is really good for what it is. I'm having plenty of fun drinking it up. And chocolate production is pretty evil when it isn't Fair Trade, and Organic apparently helps come closer to that, too. So be happy with affordable organics right now, since They say the cocoa prices are about to explode.

chocolate lover highly approves

Posted by Reviewer2791577 on Apr 14, 2014

This cocoa powder is delicious. I just made some raw vegan chocolate with it and it tastes amazing.

Awesome for baked goods! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I have been using this for cooking and really have enjoyed using it. There is so much too and I think it will last quite a while! I also like that it is alkalinized and that is helpful to the body and not acidic.

Rich deep fine taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

Highly enjoyable chocolate powder and better, deeper, richer taste than raw nibs.

Best cocoa powder

Posted by Reviewer1299996 on Nov 15, 2012

Best quality cocoa

Perfect Cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Nov 26, 2012

I'm so happy you sell this in this size! Organic and Fair Trade! I like this brand as well as some others, like Equal Exchange, but I am not so fond of the extra packaging, and while I use the lids (and bottoms) of those round cartons for plant pot saucers, I have enough. This bag is so much less wasteful. I will definitely buy this again.

Great for hot chocolate!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 09, 2012

This stuff rocks!!

Great Product - Very Handy

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jan 28, 2012

In using this to quit coffee - I am glad to say that this product, in water alone - helped to 'quench' the bitter taste I was looking for in a morning beverage - without using cream or agave - it makes a great substitute for the flavor - however, there's nothing that I've found that comes close to the smell of fresh brewed coffee as a substitute. I did use this in conjunction with Pero - and it works quite well - but still the smell wasn't there. In fact, I'm drinking a cup of this now - 1/4 tsp of cocoa powder (give or take) with 1 tsp of pero - no sweetener or cream - and a few raw cocoa nibs on my desk to munch on - and I'm okay without coffee. 3 Days and counting. I know the 'pain' of having a set back when quitting coffee - so as long as no one brews a pot of coffee in the house while I'm in the early days here - I will be fine with this set up - even if it were to happen that I smelled fresh brewed coffee, the memory of the weeks of sluggishness, nagging headaches and eye twitches that came with my last 'set back' when I accidentally got served 'real' 100% full caffeine coffee - really made an impression on me I won't soon forget - so as long as I have this Cocoa Powder and my Pero - I'm good to go. (I've been a coffee drinker and a 'decaf' mocker for almost 35 years. Its been 1 month since I started quitting (using half caf coffee mixed with alternatives - progressively getting weaker and weaker (adding more alternatives to the coffee and using less coffee) - and now its been actually 3 days since I have had caffeine/coffee) I know that the raw cocoa nibs and the cocoa products do have some caffeine - but the chemicals used in processing coffee are not being consumed anymore - and - some chocolate is good for you - and I don't find that it is that addictive for me - especially in its raw, unsweetened form - that is a safe way to get off coffee for me at least. Good luck to those who are trying to quit!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »