Dutch Cocoa - YUM!

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Sixteen ounces is a lot of cocoa powder, especially when you only need a rounded teaspoon for an 8 or 10 ounce glass of milk. The cocoa powder available here in Sweden is junk compared to Frontier's Dutch cocoa! I gave a sample to a friend who bakes a lot and uses a LOT of chocolate and cocoa. She just texted me to ask where I bought it--she and her mother both think this brand is superb. A little goes a long way, but when this bag nearing empty, I will certainly reorder the product. [UPDATE: I've ordered more and will keep using this brand. It makes rich, yummy hot chocolate--a staple in our home here in Sweden all winter long--and delicious cold chocolate milk for the summer. Yes, you must add sugar, but at least you know how much sugar you're getting.]

부드러운 코코아파우더

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Feb 26, 2013

정신없이 질러서 몰랐는데 딱 뜯어보니까 붉은 더치코코아네요. 영양은 덜하겠지만 맛이 부드럽고 좋습니다. 유기농 제품치고 가격도 저렴하네요. 여기저기 잘 활용했습니다. 다 먹으면 재구매할 의향 있어요.

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Jan 31, 2013

This is, without a doubt, the best tasting cocoa powder I have ever tried. I've never really been a fan of Navitas Naturals Raw Cacao Powder, the taste just haven't done it for me. It's OK, but doesn't taste like chocolate, the way I want chocolate to taste like. Frontier Natural Dutch Cocoa Powder on the other hand tastes like HEAVEN. My homemade fudge balls/raw brownie batter made from dates, walnuts and cocoa powder tastes EXACTLY like unhealthy brownie batter made from flour, sugar and butter when using this powder. I can't believe it! I really recommend this product. Although this is processed and therefore doesn't have the equal amount of health benefits, it IS organic, fair trade and has lower calories. I LOVE IT, and you HAVE to try it! You won't regret it!

Great for hot chocolate!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 09, 2012

This stuff rocks!!

Perfect Cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Nov 26, 2012

I'm so happy you sell this in this size! Organic and Fair Trade! I like this brand as well as some others, like Equal Exchange, but I am not so fond of the extra packaging, and while I use the lids (and bottoms) of those round cartons for plant pot saucers, I have enough. This bag is so much less wasteful. I will definitely buy this again.

Best cocoa powder

Posted by Reviewer1299996 on Nov 15, 2012

Best quality cocoa

Rich deep fine taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

Highly enjoyable chocolate powder and better, deeper, richer taste than raw nibs.

wonderful chocolate flavor

Posted by Reviewer2588559 on Apr 25, 2012

I have looked for "dutch process" cocoa in stores, but could never find it. The flavor is much richer than the "natural" cocoa that I have been using for years. I won't go back!

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Dutch Cocoa Powder, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer2348170 on Mar 20, 2012

good product!

starting to replace this instead of using high sugary syrups

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Mar 14, 2012

Great stuff, very tasty and you can control the amount of sweetner you use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »